A THREAD FOR THAT?

monkeybutter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

why are you so concerned about me and what i do? am i really that big of a deal in your life that you take the time to say so on a messageboard? a big wall...big fuckin woopty doop. a small wall. a walls a wall son. it either gets painted or it dont. and being as how you and i are on other ends of the scale, you wouldnt have the slightest idea of what i have, or have not done. so as far as you "knowing" that ive never done this or that, give it a rest. nobody cares what you do or dont know, and especially not me.try telling it to someone who cares. my life continues to move forward. you should try it.

Guest da wizzard
Originally posted by funkmonkey

why are you so concerned about me and what i do? am i really that big of a deal in your life that you take the time to say so on a messageboard? a big wall...big fuckin woopty doop. a small wall. a walls a wall son. it either gets painted or it dont. and being as how you and i are on other ends of the scale, you wouldnt have the slightest idea of what i have, or have not done. so as far as you "knowing" that ive never done this or that, give it a rest. nobody cares what you do or dont know, and especially not me.try telling it to someone who cares. my life continues to move forward. you should try it.

aren't stalkers fun?!! pg is back up thensor.....you should go holla at me and the rest of the kids....peace.

Archived