a tease style thread....sorry...you don't have to click it

Kettiecat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

no no this isn't like a revenge style thing at all......more like a bad karma thing....

I just don't want to put myself in a bad situation. grieving + a close friend + alcohol = two people who are both mentally unstable

and i would avoid that situation if i thought he'd be pushing for the sex, but if I'm just mistaken and just reading too much into it, I'd totally like to chill with him one last time.

also remember this girl is me....for all you haters out there....I'm your BEST friends girl....are you sure you want the sex/

cause damn this guy is totally chill and I'd love to hang with him, but.....that would just suck....

so i'm faced with turning him down, and then feeling bad about not hanging out.

going over there and not drinking while everyone else gets fucked up, that way i can make good moral choices

or going over there after not having sex for a month and some change, getting trashed, and THEN trying to do the right and moral thing...

Originally posted by Al Green

...definitely a tease style thread..

why are you asking people on a message board these kinds of questions.

you either do it or you dont.

i was wondering this question myself..

why do people feel the need to ask the users of 12oz what to do with their lives?... is it really that hard to make decisions on your own?:confused:

Archived