A Teacher Resigneds After Student Is Thrown Out The Window

2 blaazed

-- A teacher at a Newton County school has resigned after officials say she admitted she told two students to throw a 14-year-old girl from a classroom window.

The teacher, a 63-year-old Conyers resident, was not immediately arrested after the Monday incident, which took place at Sharp Learning Center. But the Newton County Sheriff's Office is investigating.

The student, whose name was not released, was taken to Newton General Hospital on Tuesday night for neck pains and cuts to her body, said Newton County Sheriff's Office investigator Marty Roberts.

According to an incident report by resource officer Brian Chiappetta, the incident took place in the morning during second period. The students were in class when the teacher took a photograph of some of the students, the report said. When the girl asked why the teacher had taken her picture, the teacher allegedly responded with a disparaging remark about the girl's appearance.

The girl became upset and began to use profanity and hit the office assist button on the classroom wall, the incident report said. The teacher then allegedly told two 14-year-old boys to pick up the girl and throw her out the window.

The two boys later told principal Kenneth Daniels that they threw the girl out the window because they did not want to be written up for disobeying a teacher.

The teacher resigned Wednesday, Roberts said.

Roberts said he has been told that the school board will leave it up to the girl's parents to pursue criminal charges against the teacher. But he said his investigation is ongoing.

"I've had incidents involving schools, but I've never heard of such a thing where the teacher instructs students like this," Roberts said.

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/wi...world-headlines

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Haha. Thats fuckin rediculous. Sometimes i just try to put myself in other peoples shoes to try and figure out what is going on in their heads when the teacher tells them to throw some one out the window. Let me show you how this process works.

Teacher: Throw that bitch out the window.

The mind: Hmmm. Is she serious? Nah! Wait but what if she is? I have been getting writen up a lot and if i dont do it she might write me up. One more and i get suspended. Then i cant go to jimmys party and i will miss my chance to score with julie! This bitch has got to go.

Boy:YES MA'AM!!

Originally posted by mr.yuck

Haha. Thats fuckin rediculous. Sometimes i just try to put myself in other peoples shoes to try and figure out what is going on in their heads when the teacher tells them to throw some one out the window. Let me show you how this process works.

Teacher: Throw that bitch out the window.

The mind: Hmmm. Is she serious? Nah! Wait but what if she is? I have been getting writen up a lot and if i dont do it she might write me up. One more and i get suspended. Then i cant go to jimmys party and i will miss my chance to score with julie! This bitch has got to go.

Boy:YES MA'AM!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

^^^ still though, what teacher in their right mind tells students to throw a girl out the window. maybe it she ment it as joke and the students were looking for an excuse to throw the prissy bitch out the wndow.

office assist button? my classes have a cup and string.

Either way thats a fucked up situation to put a student into but you gotta do what you gotta do.....But you gotta look at the point that the teacher was 63 years old, maybe they have gotten to hate that one student.....It could be a number of reasons ya know....

Re: Re: A Teacher Resigneds After Student Is Thrown Out The Window

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

Your English teacher should have resigned, and should have thrown her credentials out the window.

damn, i was scrollin down slowly hopin i could be the asshole to pull that card. beat me to it.

Guest Pilau Hands

"The two boys later told principal Kenneth Daniels that they threw the girl out the window because they did not want to be written up for disobeying a teacher."

Yeah right. When I was in school my friends would've said that...fact is they just wanted to throw the girl out the window to watch her fall.

Originally posted by CILONE/SK

I once threw a kid over the railing of this over hang thing on the outside of one of the schools I went to. It was just one story high. He seemed alright, I didn't really look after I threw him, maybe he wasn't alright.

no, im sure he was alright

• 1 year later...
Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by WhiteOx@Apr 27 2004, 03:21 AM

What the fuck is the office assist button ?

seriously

http://www.newtoncountyschools.org/sharp/mission.htm

Sharp Learning Center serves as the home to Newton County's Alternative Education Program. The center serves approximately 250 students in grades seven and eight in our Middle School and grades nine through twelve in our High School who have been placed in the program for behavioral, academic, parenting and/or self-referral reasons.

This is an alternative school. I bet the story changes as an actual investigation happens and the teacher never gets in trouble. We will learn the two boys who threw her out a window did it at there last schoiol and the girl whose name is either Laquishadee if shes black or Crystal Mae if she's white is a 13 year old mother who responded to an innocent picture with "what da fug you doin bitch? Nobodies don't tanke no pitchure ov me wit out my say so - dumb ugly bitch"

Archived