A SOURCE MAGAZINE ARTICLE

Team Captain

yo peoples just wanted to ask you guys if you've heard about a SOURCE MAGZINE article like march or one of those issues published earlier this year, had an article about Dego(queens) on the fr8z. kats are sayin that it had some flix of some of his fr8z in there too. was wondering if any of you guys had seen it or heard about it? if so can you post a link on the thread, or tell me where i can get a copy of it?

good lookin out guys..thanks for anybody help in this matter, and stay kool, and please don't post hate on this thread. help a brotha out.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest krowteN

i thought you meant that source article about freights from 93. I have that but i have not looked at the source since then....except of course when i used to steal the graff page out of each issue when Chino BYI was doing it.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by GraffMan@Nov 3 2004, 10:49 AM

yeah

yo bro so i'm guessing you got that article on Dego then. you got a scanner? if so start a post in metal heads and host that image there so i'll know you got it. you can host the scanned image from graffitidvd.com and upload the picture and it will give you a URL for it. its pretty simple. hit me up on a PM if you have any trouble. once i see you got for sure i'll hit you up with some cash for it if you mail it to me. let me know bro. thanks, ppreciate it.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived