a sketch

kavesCWK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest eleven17

actually.....he shouldnt write kase 2......for the obvious reason...that there is a style master that writes case2 ......the one armed king...remember?????? style wars? ......besides....there is a kase in my town....and prolly every other town....its by far overly used...they need to get off it....but its not a bad sketch and i didnt mean to hurt your feelins on sayin kase is overly used....youll prolly continue to write the name anyhow...so why the fuck did i waste my breath???fuck peace im out...........................................................................................

Guest tears*uno

geh how do you people feel that shit its not very good in my eyes?? and 9 months is a long time to be doing stuff liek that.

Guest --zeSto--

yeah.. it's not bad for 9 months (i suppose)

now you need to move out of the bubble stage.

It's really not good at all if you take away the bubble shape and the bright colours.

and I'm changing my name to NAMEoneski

Originally posted by big PERM

there is a shit load of kase's

...and all but one of them is a biter...i'm sorry i know it's inevitable that people are going to have the same name, but don't pick a name if you know someone else has it, especially if they are way older, way better than you, it's disrespect...use some common sense come up with something you think is original and then poke around and see if you can find out if someone else writes it, if you find out someoen else has it, but they're on the other side of the country, or the world (someone has my name in denmark, i saw it in a mag)...don't sweat it too much, but if some one is in your area/region don't be so ignorant as to write their name...what ever you do don't write the name of a classic writer from the eighties, unless you want everyone to rag you and cross you out...

Archived