Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

a sketch

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by kavesCWK, Jul 15, 2002.

1. kavesCWK

kavesCWK New Jack

2. eleven17

eleven17 Guest

wow...you can tell them markers are new.....peace

3. ~DeNtOnE~

~DeNtOnE~ Senior Member

looks ok

the colors are nice looks a lil old school tho i like it!:D but you need to work on the letters alot!

4. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

thats some pretty bland shit. I mean yah your not gonna get dissed cauz it looks like youve learned letter form and shit but its soo simple. add some style or soemthing to it.

boaring!

5. taco bell bomber

taco bell bomber Senior Member

theres another kase out there...so u should prolyl write kase2

oh god im clever muuahhhhhhhaaahha

6. eleven17

eleven17 Guest

actually.....he shouldnt write kase 2......for the obvious reason...that there is a style master that writes case2 ......the one armed king...remember?????? style wars? ......besides....there is a kase in my town....and prolly every other town....its by far overly used...they need to get off it....but its not a bad sketch and i didnt mean to hurt your feelins on sayin kase is overly used....youll prolly continue to write the name anyhow...so why the fuck did i waste my breath???fuck peace im out...........................................................................................

7. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

the letter forms dont look to experienced to me..

8. Legal Speed

Legal Speed Junior Member

work on your K's a bit.. other than that, keep rockin

9. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

hahah

10. big PERM

big PERM Guest

there is a shit load of kase's

11. kavesCWK

kavesCWK New Jack

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00225735f00000001.jpg'>

[img]http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00225735f00000002.jpg'>

12. Ser3adc

Ser3adc Guest

nice colors...the letters arent too bad...all i can say is keep the 3d goin the same way.peace.

13. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

there yah go. that stuff has a little more spunk to it.

whatever the fuk spunk is.......

14. ~DeNtOnE~

~DeNtOnE~ Senior Member

well the way i see it is....

you can color good... but try to practice the letters i mean if you didnt color that good you whould be joked on alot.. and watch your 3d.. its not all shadowing the same... ones

15. ~DeNtOnE~

~DeNtOnE~ Senior Member

oh ya..

how long yuo been in the game?