a sketch.......

ratheruneek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest greedy mars

its not bad .... needs some work though.. keep it up.. just draw everyday and paint everyday and trust me youll get better.. keep up

Like I said before..you guys and your negative ass attitudes can all eat a dick....and if you knew the story behind it, you would not be saying the quotes are gay....so fuck all ya'll nd stop hatin...stp being jealous and just live your shitty little lives....hahahahahahahhahha

the reason why I post is to get some constructive criticism. I don't mind that, becaue that is what I need. It's just when people start talking like assholes I feel the need to say something. I don't post my shit so people can talk shit about it. I post it to get comments on what I need to work on. As for that King of the hill shit..thats cool...the artist that makes that show makes some dough....

i wasnt being an asshole. your letters are worse than the rest but the rest is not very good either. you made more posts defending yourself than nayone did attacking you. sorry no one got on your nuts for your 7th grade art project.

alright, obviously you guys don't get it. I realize that his is not a masterpiece. I realize that. And no, I don't want people to get on my nuts. What I a looking for is some better artists to help me out and tell me ways to improve my sense of drawing. When I posted it I didn't expect anyone to like it and that's ok. Although you guys say the quotes are gay and such, they do have a lot of meaning between me and this kid. All I want is for people to tell me ways to improve and just help a brother out. I don't care if you like it or not, just let me know how to make my shit better. I'm a loner. None of my friends draw or even know what a good drawing is. That is why I come here for some help. Not for people to tell me what a shitty artist I am.

nah ... you cant say "help a brotha out" when your white...

and .. it seems you dont know what a good drawing is either... the 3d is shit... the face has no structure... it looks like somemone took a shit while watching king of the hill and it was the outcome. the drawing is pitiful... no im not just tryin to put you down .. but it is makin me depressed that someone actually draws something like that... and then ontop of it, and no i dont care what the fuck it means between yall, you have the gayest quote in it.

when someone tells you your shit is garbage then go draw some more or quit... one or the other dont bitch about the fact htat people dont like your king of the hill wannabe piece of shit.

First of all, don't tell people to be jealous when you do lack a lot of skill. You asked for criticism so people are going to be assholes. Just take it in stride. You definitely need to work out some kinks in your stuff. One thing that happens a lot is when people draw portraits and things they kind of look at the subject and then draw what they think they see instead of drawing whats actually there. So your thing might resemble your boy, but it definitely is not realism. You need to find a picture and then very carefully draw exactly what you see. Go slowly and pretend like you're tracing the photo or like you're a machine that follows the contours on the picture and replicates it on the page. It takes a lot of practice. You need to work on your letters too. Just keep it up and you'll get there.

ok, well your handwriting in the background is lame, the outline around it doesn't look good. personally i hate outlines like that because it looks like handwriting that those girls use when they signed your yearbook in 3rd grade. the city background is cheesy. everyone has done it, and unless you can make it original then i'd say pick something else. if you wanted to stick with it, add color. it doesn't make sense that everything else has color and your city is just white. i hate king of the hill, i hate the way the characters look i hate that show soooo much. as a result of that i don't like your character, maybe i'm being unfair but i just don't like it. there's too much detail to keep it simple and there isn't enough detail to make it good. the shaping is all off to make it realistic and there's not enough distortion to make it abstract. your drawing is hovering in this grey area where it has no style and is just really bland. there's my constructive criticism.

First, that is what I am talking about. I really honestly appreciate all the feedback. That is what this is about.I just wnted better artists to help mea little you know. Second, the whole brother thing is not abou being blak or whit r chinese. It's that we are artists or trying to become artists. We are all in the smae boat. Some better , some worse. My point is that we should all try to help each other get better and not just degrade the work. Finlly, the reason why I drew him is because I wanted to dedicate a little drawing to him. He's been locked up for 4 1/2 months of a 15year bid. And I honestly don't care what you guys think of the quotes because if you knew the story then you understand........thanks again...

Guest focus

the quote is also from Muppets in Space, this freaky shrimp sings it. Anyone who hasn't seen the movie I heavily recomend it. Dope sountrack, lots of funk and soul. For real.

I shit logs in the shape of your drawing guyyyy

Yo dude stay sketching on the can until u got some really oringinal stuff

Yah that white dude does look like hank from king of the hill???how original

ps don't copy FoX tv cartoon characters

Originally posted by ratheruneek

alright, obviously you guys don't get it. I realize that his is not a masterpiece. I realize that. And no, I don't want people to get on my nuts. What I a looking for is some better artists to help me out and tell me ways to improve my sense of drawing. When I posted it I didn't expect anyone to like it and that's ok. Although you guys say the quotes are gay and such, they do have a lot of meaning between me and this kid. All I want is for people to tell me ways to improve and just help a brother out. I don't care if you like it or not, just let me know how to make my shit better. I'm a loner. None of my friends draw or even know what a good drawing is. That is why I come here for some help. Not for people to tell me what a shitty artist I am.

dont draw big fucking heads of your boyfriend over your letters. theres a start.

Archived