Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

a sketch.......

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by ratheruneek, Apr 17, 2002.

1. ratheruneek

ratheruneek New Jack

2. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

its not bad .... needs some work though.. keep it up.. just draw everyday and paint everyday and trust me youll get better.. keep up

3. ratheruneek

ratheruneek New Jack

nah it's my boy...i says dedicated to will right on it...

4. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

5. your all gay

your all gay New Jack

wizaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack, was that nigga watching king of the hill when he drew that, and tell your boy his quotes are gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. hahhahahahahahah "patience is a virtue" "live with regrets" hahahhahahaha slap that fool.

6. Rhubarb

Rhubarb New Jack

imagine your looking at a picture of a half shitty girl naked then you get to the bottom of the picture and you dont find a nasty pussy instead you find an 8 inch cock looking at you. that was the feeling i got on that.

7. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

that fuckin sucks , could be worse . but no sir .........i do not like it .

8. ratheruneek

ratheruneek New Jack

Like I said before..you guys and your negative ass attitudes can all eat a dick....and if you knew the story behind it, you would not be saying the quotes are gay....so fuck all ya'll nd stop hatin...stp being jealous and just live your shitty little lives....hahahahahahahhahha

9. ratheruneek

ratheruneek New Jack

attn:your all gay

your whole fuckin life is wiiiizzzzzaaccckkk you fuckin fake thug...have a good day because I know you work at fuckin Mcdonalds cleaning the fuckin bathroom stalls yo fuckin scrub....hahahahahah

10. When

When 12oz Loyalist

dont post if you dont want negative comments, sadly thats the way it goes.

the letters need much work and the character lacks that certain something, it does look quite kingofthehillish

11. ratheruneek

ratheruneek New Jack

the reason why I post is to get some constructive criticism. I don't mind that, becaue that is what I need. It's just when people start talking like assholes I feel the need to say something. I don't post my shit so people can talk shit about it. I post it to get comments on what I need to work on. As for that King of the hill shit..thats cool...the artist that makes that show makes some dough....

12. Rhubarb

Rhubarb New Jack

i wasnt being an asshole. your letters are worse than the rest but the rest is not very good either. you made more posts defending yourself than nayone did attacking you. sorry no one got on your nuts for your 7th grade art project.

13. dremster

dremster Senior Member

at first i thought it was a joke. the quote is lame, the city background is simplistic, the piece is way lame, and the face while it has artistic quality has no place in the drawing. it actaully is kind of scarry looking...

14. ratheruneek

ratheruneek New Jack

alright, obviously you guys don't get it. I realize that his is not a masterpiece. I realize that. And no, I don't want people to get on my nuts. What I a looking for is some better artists to help me out and tell me ways to improve my sense of drawing. When I posted it I didn't expect anyone to like it and that's ok. Although you guys say the quotes are gay and such, they do have a lot of meaning between me and this kid. All I want is for people to tell me ways to improve and just help a brother out. I don't care if you like it or not, just let me know how to make my shit better. I'm a loner. None of my friends draw or even know what a good drawing is. That is why I come here for some help. Not for people to tell me what a shitty artist I am.

15. gimic.one

gimic.one New Jack

nah ... you cant say "help a brotha out" when your white...

and .. it seems you dont know what a good drawing is either... the 3d is shit... the face has no structure... it looks like somemone took a shit while watching king of the hill and it was the outcome. the drawing is pitiful... no im not just tryin to put you down .. but it is makin me depressed that someone actually draws something like that... and then ontop of it, and no i dont care what the fuck it means between yall, you have the gayest quote in it.

when someone tells you your shit is garbage then go draw some more or quit... one or the other dont bitch about the fact htat people dont like your king of the hill wannabe piece of shit.