a sketch

MiceHoe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

i was feeling everything about your stuff except the quality of the picture. and then you posted those 2 last things. and that just turned me off totally.

Guest --zeSto--

bizarre...

looking at the first pic, then the last,

did someone break your fingers?

throw ugly in your eyes?

The first time I attempted a sketch similar to the first one it looked like garbage. But I developed it. Those two are my first attempt at that particular style. I dont know about everyone else but I cant stand drawing the same shit over and over. And I hate it when someone just got one style, and all their pieces are the same.

I aint blind, I know the last two are nothing compared to the first, but I still like em, I like the simpleness. You gotta start simple. But I guess I'll just post my good shit from now on, but its all good.

I started another one like the first, only bigger and hopefully better. I'll post it when its done.

Well but you know you got the first one and it looks like you can do that kind of 3d stuff which is cool so just do the letters in different shapes so you got variety cause its cool:cool: <--cool like this man hoho

Guest --zeSto--

here's exactly what I dont like about the last one...

It's all blured and looks like an 'impressionist' version of graffiti.

I dont like soft lines. I'm the bigest fan of order and logic to a piece.

That's my personal preference. It looks like you used crayons,

and didn't really care about the outline.

so there you go. Keep it clean (like the first one).

Archived