a site with every single garbage pail kids everrrr

GamblersGrin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest krie

Ha, I remember those. I stole Joltin' Joe (edit: Or it might have been Mean Gene, i remember it was one of the ones with the guns and dynamite in it) of a kid down the street one day :lol: His parents and him came knockin on my door later that night asking to see my collection, but i had already traded it, sucker!

i hate the new garbage pail kids cards. they arent creative and it looks like they've gotten lazy on drawing them. plus, most of them are reproduced from the old ones. just worst. but whats kinda cool is the gum is actually good and it also comes with garbage pail kids stickers.

as far as the old school garbage pail kids cards, i have a ton of them from card fairs and shit. still collecting all of them.

Guest im not witty

i have about 3 or 400 of those. ive got them in baseball card sleeves hung up in a big square on my wall. makes for dope wallpaper and is always a conversation piece when new heads come over.