A SIMPLE OR SHIT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest shitbag
Originally posted by metallix FUking metallix:

http://image.pbase.com/u/metallixspam/upload/146503.wackkshit2.jpg'>

why are all your letter so horrible???? because you have close to no studying on letter forms, keeping things in preportion, or even thaught ablout color schemes. plus its a real toy move to post a sticker that isn't even on anything. what are you 12? well I was horrible than but atleast I bombed, if you are older eat my harry shit bag and dont waste my paint. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//frown.gif'>

Originally posted by teister:

Yeah, do something with those letters. Looks like a third grade girl writing bubble letters in a note to her friend.

Hehe, it's true. Umm...try to work on that grey outline a little more too. It looks too wide in some spots and smaller in others.

[This message has been edited by -Rage- (edited 06-20-2001).]

Guest AidsIsDeadlyShit

...outline with a pen/marker that will go over the fill .. such as a sharpie (i love those uni ball pens for nice thin lines) .. your outline (in my opinion) should not be colored in but one single line.. other wise it ends up being to hard and you spend a lot of time making the sticker but all the stime is spent trying to draw the outline or whatever.. i dont know how to explain it online.. i could show you what i mean in real life..

and who ever siad keep up the good work.. what good work?

• 1 month later...

oh man, leave the kid alone. We all started out bein wak, just help him. Try workin on the colors. I would use gray as a fill and blue as a out line. Add a force field and more color. Ur tag is decent. Did u Bite it?

Archived