a shity sketch...

deceponer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ASER1NE

meh , maybe it looks better when painted

That's what everyone always says, but why be a moron and paint it first before you draw it. He just wants opinions about if he should change it before he DOES actually paint it. Assuming he does though...

It looks dope, except the heaven and hell crap.

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by arms

i think it sucks

i'm with arms on this one. i don't know where to begin. the letterforms of the E's aren't all so horrible, the style is just crap. and where is the dropshadow/dimensions? ack....start basic kid. you need to get some good letters down before trying to flip it.

don't anyone show this guy some joker pieces or we'll have another "abstract" wierdo on our hands.

silly, silly Selo. How are you going to disrespect that guys Beans pieces, when I have never seen one from yourself you except a bomb which closely resembled my own fieces..... Ohhh wait a special news flash just came in...hmm, ohh, I understand now!!! Guys it says selo uses a special invisible paint to do all his pieces....Okay, now the picture is a little bit more clear....

Guest ctsaRgay

gggf

i think those boxes are supposed to do an effect similar to this

good luck pulling it off because you sound like a begginer, start of doing simple then go to simple stylish and try mad shit once you can paint and have a bit of experience in the game.

046-10.jpg

Guest Graff Jesus

Re: gggf

Originally posted by ctsaRgay

i think those boxes are supposed to do an effect similar to this

good luck pulling it off because you sound like a begginer, start of doing simple then go to simple stylish and try mad shit once you can paint and have a bit of experience in the game.

http://www.graffiti.org/escapism/images/046-10.jpg'>

that piece is super-tight.

how come when someone posts on here they call there work shitty and suky, are you afraid of getting rejected cuz u think u suck, take pride in your art whether if it sucks or not a wise person once told me that who do you do graffiti for all the other writers or yourself, you do it for yourself, dont be negative

Guest the answer

god himself you are a fucking moron you have never seen one of my pieces so how can you judge faggot i am simply stating i dont like beans shit is that against your homo fucking rules. and if it bothers you that much apparently you have problems loser.

Archived