A SHITTY FUCKING NIGHT

fuck muni

last night sucked

during the day my dad raids my desk, takes away my pipe, percocets, and some sick hemp rolling papers

that night i get drunk, run from the cops down a dark path in the woods and hit a fucking pole, do a fuckin flip in the air and fuck my knee and groin up i cant even walk down the stairs

come home drunk as fuck and injured, my faggot ass dad takes my car away because he doesnt trust me driving and drinking....i dont even drive dui either i always got someone to drive....so now i gotta have my friend "steal" the car so i can still drive it...i lost my registration and insurance cus of this shit

he goes and searches my ride, finds a big jug of wine and graffiti shit, got busted for that

now im sitting here in fucking pain, im about to get fired from my job soon, my mom wont stop yelling at me, i turn 18 in a month i might need to find a new place to live, i havent gotten into a college yet, i cant fucking move without my groin hurting like fuck, and now i gotta be on bad terms with my parents becaue theres no way im gonna live by their rules

yea.....my weekend sucks fucking dick my life sucks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my parents were like that the first two years of highschool. when did they start noticing you did illegal graffit,pot smoking, drinking? i broke my parents in during junior high so by the time i was a junior in highschool they kinda just let it go becuase they know im responsible iwth drinking and smoking. i can handly myself quit well after 6-10 blunts and drinking hardliqour on and off. but anyway just do it but dont go to the extreme where they start trying to get you to go to rehab for like pot smoking which i find funny. just try try reasoning with them or something. dont make it worse by having your friend steal your car so you could ride it.. nowadays its all about trust in parent/kid relationships. the more damage you do that makes them think there sons gonna end up hurt or in jail sooner or later will not help in the long run. when the time comes and your all done with fighting with them and move on to reasoning and trying to have a trustful relationship there not gonna by it. i dont know. thats what ive learned. if this was at all useful. then nice kid rad sweet x2. but if it wasnt. ah fuck me then

If you get charged with a crime, and it’s the wrong charge (say, it’s theft over 5 g’s, rather than theft under, which is more accurate), then can you get off because it’s the wrong charge?

I know that’s the way it is for traffic tickets, but I’m talking about actual charges.

woow...some good words from tease....

but yeah kid...u really dont have it that bad.....

i on the other hand had a pretty good night lastnight....found some money, went out, got reeeeeeaally drunk for freeee, watched a good performance, ooo hahaha and ended up stealing peoples drinks, some thing happened so the cops came but luckily i was across the street pissing on someones house so nothing happened to me, stopped on the way home to get a spot but im not sure how it came out since i can barely remember doing it, got home started trying to call people at two in the morning....and passed out......th e only bad thing that really happened was i got paint on a new pair of pants, and i kinda have a headache now......yaaay for beer...right?....right?

I know how you feel about the rents going through your stuff. I was there, and it sucked. Back in the day, my mom would check my eyes every time I came in the house, and constantly make false accusations(?) about me being high, when at the time, I had never touched a drug in my life. But, a while back, my mom came and asked me if I smoked weed, and instead of bullshitting her, I just told her, yes, I do. She told me I could smoke in my room, as long as I shut the door, and that she didn't want me smoking too much down there. I thought she was totally going to flip on me when I admitted to smoking it, but she didn't. What Im getting at, is honesty, despite how things may look, works wonders. Good luck with things.

Originally posted by Weapon X

If you get charged with a crime, and it’s the wrong charge (say, it’s theft over 5 g’s, rather than theft under, which is more accurate), then can you get off because it’s the wrong charge?

I know that’s the way it is for traffic tickets, but I’m talking about actual charges.

yes, but if you're acquitted they still have the right to charge you with the other charge within a year. i think, whatever.

Thanks, gfresh.

When a damage report is filed, can it be assumed that the company will file it as way more dollars in damage than it actually is? Perhaps because they are writing it off and figure “hey, we’ll write this one off for a couple large, so we can get that display case we’ve wanted for so long.”

yeah i think my mom stopped caring around 11th grade.. but i tell you what.. like the dude said up there, 9th and 1-th were hell.. yelling constantly.. then she just go tused to me being drunk everyday. funtimes... (dad hasnt ever cared about what i drink or dont drink, as long as i do it responsibly). now my mom comes over and sees the 5 foot high stack of beer cases and laughs..

and ddue who was talking about hippy parents. Totally Rad Man!!

Fuckmuni....

dude, you seriously need to sit down and think to yourself "Hmmmm, how can i cover my tracks better so as not to tip off my parents as to what i am up to."

Try not to leave your illegal contraband sitting right the fuck out for your dad to find. Start with that one and work your way up. Before you know it, you'll be running a meth operation outta your basement and pops will be none the wiser.

But remember, let's keep things simple for now. Your homework assignment is to PONDER the question I posed above.

Originally posted by fuck muni

last night sucked

during the day my dad raids my desk, takes away my pipe, percocets, and some sick hemp rolling papers

*this shit shoulda been on you.

that night i get drunk, run from the cops down a dark path in the woods and hit a fucking pole, do a fuckin flip in the air and fuck my knee and groin up i cant even walk down the stairs

*this is the action of karma. you must of done somthing bad.

come home drunk as fuck and injured, my faggot ass dad takes my car away because he doesnt trust me driving and drinking....i dont even drive dui either i always got someone to drive....so now i gotta have my friend "steal" the car so i can still drive it...i lost my registration and insurance cus of this shit

*i wish i hadda car.

he goes and searches my ride, finds a big jug of wine and graffiti shit, got busted for that

*is the title in your name? otherwise its his car.

now im sitting here in fucking pain, im about to get fired from my job soon, my mom wont stop yelling at me, i turn 18 in a month i might need to find a new place to live, i havent gotten into a college yet, i cant fucking move without my groin hurting like fuck, and now i gotta be on bad terms with my parents becaue theres no way im gonna live by their rules

*kiss ass and tell them your sorry and want to get your life together. but actually mean and get your life together.

yea.....my weekend sucks fucking dick my life sucks

*get well soon, your freind old*late24

Originally posted by Weapon X

When a damage report is filed, can it be assumed that the company will file it as way more dollars in damage than it actually is? Perhaps because they are writing it off and figure “hey, we’ll write this one off for a couple large, so we can get that display case we’ve wanted for so long.”

they probably won't go nuts, because insurance will check on that if they're getting reimbursed. if they're just gonna lie about whatever shit and claim it as a loss on taxes, then the only thing to stop them from lying about it is the IRS, and they don't intimidate many people.

on the plus-side, if they charge you with something along the lines of felony vandalism (which in california is $400 or more worth of damages, other states is a lot less. thanks prop 21!), you have a chance of getting off if you can get a sample quote from an independent contractor to clean it up for less than that. however, not every situation you could be inferring to can be solved like that.

if you have specific questions and don't want to drop shit online, hit up the email. i've got mad lawyer friends. seriously. or just call the National Lawyers Guild and try to snag a pro-bono lawyer or just converse with one of them for a while. they're good people who work almost exclusively with fuck-ups trying to not get caught up in the system with public pretenders.

im not even tripping that much on losing my drugs

its the fact that i dropped my hard earned money on a car, and my dad thinks he can take it away from me just because i drink liquor and he only pays insurance....fuck that

and im pissed because i fucked my fucking knee and groin up and im going to doctors tommorow and this better just be a bruise cus if its some harsher shit im gonna be fucking heated

yea...but im gonna follow that advice...im gonna be more respectful of my rents cus i do talk alot of shit to them and openly defy them and its not doing anything good for me

a big jug of wine

you had a jug of wine in your ride? thats pretty thug.

otherwise, I am of the opinion that your life doesn't actually suck that much. I mean, at least your mum isn't dead and your dad doesn't steal your friends mobile phones to sell and buy crack with the money.<---my one friend's life story

someone else is always worse off than you.

its the fact that i dropped my hard earned money on a car, and my dad thinks he can take it away from me just because i drink liquor and he only pays insurance....fuck that

You fucking nit wit... You're 17? Your father is libel for everything you do. If you're in an accident and the cops find booze, it doesn't just come back to you... The insurance will drop your entire family if you're on the same policy and the victim could sue your PARENTS for everything they have. Literally, they can take the house.

Act like you fucking know, you are not master of your domain, you live under someone elses roof, you can't even pay your own insurance... I'd tell you to move out but you are obviously pretty immature so, stay home, take Tease's advice and quit being such a selfish little prick.

I'm with ye olde Smart on this one.

Be responsible with your shit, get good grades,

do the things you have to and offer to help out

around the house your parents are nice enough

to let you live in rent free.

I did all of the above and my parents found

considerable amounts of weight on be back in

the day... not to mention stumbling on plenty

of booze and large, un-accountable amounts

of money. Not saying any of this is cool in the

first place whatsoever... but handle your shit

and they'll probably respond differently. All I