1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

A SHITTY FUCKING NIGHT

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by fuck muni, Jan 25, 2004.

1. fuck muni

fuck muni 12oz Senior Member

A SHITTY FUCKING NIGHT

Discussion started by fuck muni - Jan 25, 2004

last night sucked

during the day my dad raids my desk, takes away my pipe, percocets, and some sick hemp rolling papers

that night i get drunk, run from the cops down a dark path in the woods and hit a fucking pole, do a fuckin flip in the air and fuck my knee and groin up i cant even walk down the stairs

come home drunk as fuck and injured, my faggot ass dad takes my car away because he doesnt trust me driving and drinking....i dont even drive dui either i always got someone to drive....so now i gotta have my friend "steal" the car so i can still drive it...i lost my registration and insurance cus of this shit

he goes and searches my ride, finds a big jug of wine and graffiti shit, got busted for that

now im sitting here in fucking pain, im about to get fired from my job soon, my mom wont stop yelling at me, i turn 18 in a month i might need to find a new place to live, i havent gotten into a college yet, i cant fucking move without my groin hurting like fuck, and now i gotta be on bad terms with my parents becaue theres no way im gonna live by their rules

yea.....my weekend sucks fucking dick my life sucks

fuck muni - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  2. dr.testical

dr.testical 12oz Senior Member

dr.testical - Replied Jan 25, 2004

my parents were like that the first two years of highschool. when did they start noticing you did illegal graffit,pot smoking, drinking? i broke my parents in during junior high so by the time i was a junior in highschool they kinda just let it go becuase they know im responsible iwth drinking and smoking. i can handly myself quit well after 6-10 blunts and drinking hardliqour on and off. but anyway just do it but dont go to the extreme where they start trying to get you to go to rehab for like pot smoking which i find funny. just try try reasoning with them or something. dont make it worse by having your friend steal your car so you could ride it.. nowadays its all about trust in parent/kid relationships. the more damage you do that makes them think there sons gonna end up hurt or in jail sooner or later will not help in the long run. when the time comes and your all done with fighting with them and move on to reasoning and trying to have a trustful relationship there not gonna by it. i dont know. thats what ive learned. if this was at all useful. then nice kid rad sweet x2. but if it wasnt. ah fuck me then

dr.testical - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  3. fatbastard

fatbastard 12oz Elite Member

fatbastard - Replied Jan 25, 2004

i went to the store today and they were out of chocolate milk..

my life sucks so bad.

fatbastard - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  4. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Weapon X - Replied Jan 25, 2004

If you get charged with a crime, and it’s the wrong charge (say, it’s theft over 5 g’s, rather than theft under, which is more accurate), then can you get off because it’s the wrong charge?

I know that’s the way it is for traffic tickets, but I’m talking about actual charges.

Weapon X - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  5. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

Fox Mulder - Replied Jan 25, 2004

words of wisdom from teaser

Fox Mulder - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  6. ClueTwo

ClueTwo 12oz Veteran Member

ClueTwo - Replied Jan 25, 2004

You guys so missed the pictures...muuuwwaaahahahahaha

ClueTwo - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  7. GnomeToys

GnomeToys 12oz Elite Member

GnomeToys - Replied Jan 25, 2004

Quit being so damn sloppy with your drugs. If your parents are finding all this shit you need to stash it better. Just wait until you get pulled over with a fucking joint behind your left ear like that dude from COPS.

GnomeToys - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  8. metallix

metallix 12oz Elite Member

metallix - Replied Jan 25, 2004

[​IMG]

metallix - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  9. adderall

adderall 12oz Elite Member

adderall - Replied Jan 25, 2004

i think the worst part of the story was when dad snatched the percocets..

adderall - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  10. atrocks

atrocks New Jack

atrocks - Replied Jan 25, 2004

woow...some good words from tease....

but yeah kid...u really dont have it that bad.....

i on the other hand had a pretty good night lastnight....found some money, went out, got reeeeeeaally drunk for freeee, watched a good performance, ooo hahaha and ended up stealing peoples drinks, some thing happened so the cops came but luckily i was across the street pissing on someones house so nothing happened to me, stopped on the way home to get a spot but im not sure how it came out since i can barely remember doing it, got home started trying to call people at two in the morning....and passed out......th e only bad thing that really happened was i got paint on a new pair of pants, and i kinda have a headache now......yaaay for beer...right?....right?

atrocks - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  11. fatbastard

fatbastard 12oz Elite Member

fatbastard - Replied Jan 25, 2004

^ and eating gormet food?

fatbastard - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  12. BOZACK

BOZACK 12oz Member

BOZACK - Replied Jan 25, 2004

HIDE YOUR SHIT BETTER.

i am the all-time expert at hiding things/covering my tracks/getting away with murder. but it also has alot to do with luck....i've had WAY too many close calls with cops.

BOZACK - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  13. Basic

Basic 12oz Member

Basic - Replied Jan 25, 2004

my parents were chill with me smoking weed before i even knew what it was
    thought i was drinking before id ever tasted booze and so on
    moral of the story , ex hippies for parents rocks out

Basic - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  14. ares

ares 12oz Member

ares - Replied Jan 25, 2004

I know how you feel about the rents going through your stuff. I was there, and it sucked. Back in the day, my mom would check my eyes every time I came in the house, and constantly make false accusations(?) about me being high, when at the time, I had never touched a drug in my life. But, a while back, my mom came and asked me if I smoked weed, and instead of bullshitting her, I just told her, yes, I do. She told me I could smoke in my room, as long as I shut the door, and that she didn't want me smoking too much down there. I thought she was totally going to flip on me when I admitted to smoking it, but she didn't. What Im getting at, is honesty, despite how things may look, works wonders. Good luck with things.

ares - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  15. gfreshsushi

gfreshsushi 12oz Senior Member

gfreshsushi - Replied Jan 25, 2004

yes, but if you're acquitted they still have the right to charge you with the other charge within a year. i think, whatever.

gfreshsushi - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages: