Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

A Shameless Night...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by shameless self promotion, Feb 24, 2002.

1. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

Yeah ok, im hung over now, lets get that one out there real fast...

So heres my night last night...
    At approximatly 7 at night i went to go see my colleges hockey team play. GREAT GREAT GAME...this evening is going great....get back from the game feelin alitte fucked (brought my sipper with me to the game, easily hidden and holds a good amount of alcohol) (did i mention i was sippin 151..?)(things starting to go down)
    Well after this, im back home with the housemates just chillin, watchin tv and takin shots....

4 double shots of 151 later and im as happy as all get out...(things continuing to go down hill)...I go outside to smoke a cig, and im on the front porch and this guy and girl walk by, the instant i make eye contact with them, the guy starts runnin his mouth like hes a fuckin pro wrestler and such...words are exchanged, and punches would have been thrown if it wasnt for his pussy ass girl friend saving his ass by flaggin down a cop, who proceeds to yell at me and tell me to go back inside or he will give me public intoxication, so im all like fuck you, hes drunk too, and this is my house...blah blah blah...well the cop takes his damn flashlight out and blinds the shit outta me with it yellin in my face..i tell him to go away, and went inside...(he knocked, i told no one to answer it..)..(things goin down hill)
    So now that im good and angry with shit, and drunk as fuck i proceed to start fucking shit up...i do this sometimes when im drunk, just go on a fucking bad ass rampage...at this point i dont remember what happened.
    From what was told to me by my roomates:
    I punched the wall about 8 times as hard as i possibly could....then turned around and elbow dropped the couch, my housemates said they couldnt even watch me do it, cause they thought i might have broken my arm i hit it so hard....well after all that and a fight about me drinking some more i eventually ended up on the floor in the bathroom puking...i was then dragged passed out to my room and laid in my bed next to the wastebasket...i slept like that till my roomate came back and tried to wake me to make sure i was alive, i gues i just looked at him and puked, he punched me in the head....
    I awoke this morning at like 1030...still drunk...im hungover now..went to get some mcd's saw the note on the door from a cop...just a warning cited..hahaha...
    But anyways, im feeling it now..and im constipated...fuckin saturday nights..

2. EL MASKO

EL MASKO Elite Member

Hahahahahaha...You're some weak sauce w/that 151. Good story. :cool:

3. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

sounds like the shameless i know, man you always get messed up every day. whats wrong with you

4. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

what do ya know? sounds almost exactly like my friday night.

5. ~i~hear~voices~

~i~hear~voices~ New Jack

:lol:..ahhhhhahahahahahahahahahah!!!!...u sound like me a few years back..except i didnt elbow drop the couch..i let out this...oooooooooooo yeah went flying off the coffee table into my sleeping friends chest....shit that was a fun night...saturday nights are the best..:D

6. shameless self promotion

I think im an alcoholic...seriously...i drink by myself, and its usually not one, but until im stupid...

Whats wrong with me? My elbow and my hand hurt...not to mention my head...

UPDATE: I finally shitted...weee!

7. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

i spent my night getting toasted at my girlfriends grandparents 50th anniversary party....it was actually really fun, they are a drinking ass family so i wasnt alone and i got to hear all sorts of stories from old people....much more enjoyable than hanging out with people my age....im going to start crashing 50th anniversary parties i think.....

8. Jesus of Nazareth

Jesus of Nazareth Senior Member

Shameless, we should hang out sometime.

9. shameless self promotion

Just as long as i dont have to go to heaven...get it? hahah...ok, no seriously, im retarded..

But for shore..im down, anyones welcome in shameless's house to party, if you can hang..:D

10. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

you know i can hang.

yeah we drank last night and drew all over my buddy face, what a geek, he woke up with a unibrow, curly mustache, elvis sideburn, a blue ear, and a penis drawn on his arm. thatll teach him to pass out with us around.

11. shameless self promotion

we use the shoes rule around here....

Pass out with shoes on..your free game...

Pass out with shoes off....your sleeping sound the whole night...

12. d-town_bomber

d-town_bomber Veteran Member

hell yeah

13. dr. frink one

dr. frink one Elite Member

hahaha thats hilarious