a set of o-z rims have been rotting in my garage, can i make free money?

LadyKrink

my uncle moved and he left a set of rims/tires in the junk pile of my garage. i forgot they were even there but when i came across them today i wondered if i might be able to sell them. they are o-z 16in(i think) rims he had on an older molder bmw. are these rims something i could profit off of, because i dont know if they are.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest STONER DBM

i used to work at a tire changing shop and i think they would pay like 5 bucks a piece for decent used tires...youd prolly get alot more wit rims...but yeah you should be able to pop em off....

oz racing rims would catch a fair price up here. got a model number?

i actually knwo a bunch of people who are needing racing rims. not over the internet. but yeah you could sell em. post em up here, maybe someone could tell you what you could get for em.

Kristy, go to car rim site online. Look for a similar rim and post that pic up. If they look nice and are in good shape I might be interested in them. I live in the area so no shipping required.

If youlet me have them free of charge I promise to back you up in any 12oz arguments.

;)

Originally posted by chozer

women only need apply here people.

im still trying to decide if some of you all missed the joke.......

:confused:

you wouldnt pay swif1 to suck your dick even though hes down? :lol:

god dam those r the ugliest fuccin things ive seen called rims in awhile. and this is frum that stupid girl that bought aerospeed coilovers and wunderd why her car wouldnt stop bouncing. ahahahahahahaha.

Archived