Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

a set of o-z rims have been rotting in my garage, can i make free money?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by LadyKrink, May 28, 2002.

1. LadyKrink

LadyKrink New Jack

my uncle moved and he left a set of rims/tires in the junk pile of my garage. i forgot they were even there but when i came across them today i wondered if i might be able to sell them. they are o-z 16in(i think) rims he had on an older molder bmw. are these rims something i could profit off of, because i dont know if they are.

2. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Post up a picture of them.

3. STONER DBM

STONER DBM Guest

i used to work at a tire changing shop and i think they would pay like 5 bucks a piece for decent used tires...youd prolly get alot more wit rims...but yeah you should be able to pop em off....

4. LadyKrink

LadyKrink New Jack

i dont have a flick of them but i will take some tomorrow and post them as soon as i can...

5. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

oz racing rims would catch a fair price up here. got a model number?
    i actually knwo a bunch of people who are needing racing rims. not over the internet. but yeah you could sell em. post em up here, maybe someone could tell you what you could get for em.

6. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Kristy, go to car rim site online. Look for a similar rim and post that pic up. If they look nice and are in good shape I might be interested in them. I live in the area so no shipping required.

If youlet me have them free of charge I promise to back you up in any 12oz arguments.
    ;)

7. LadyKrink

LadyKrink New Jack

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/847/6174'>

this is the closest picture i could find. they have the same style, but the tops of the spokes on the rims i have arent all crazy like the rims in this flick. they are in pretty good shape though.

8. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

What kinda shape are they in?
    How much you want for them?
    I'm interested.

9. Remi Martin

Remi Martin New Jack

those rims are cool...hook em pistol.

10. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

how much do you want for them???

11. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

kristy will you go out with me?

12. moyen

moyen Member

Pistol --> what car are you pushin'???

13. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

not my style of rim.

but ive got another way you can make some dough....
    :D

14. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

:lol: :lol: :crazy: :lol: :lol:

15. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

i'm down to make some bread.