a sad sad day in beard-ville

Guest beardo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

I thought I'd come in, and read a post about something crappy happening in beardo's butcher life, and I'd say "I thought this thread would be about Phish breaking up", and I'd be like all witty and shit.

So uh, nevermind.

I had hippies crash at my house, drop acid and puke on the rug in my bathroom last weekend.

They also bitched at me for throwing cigarettes butts out the window while we drove down

the expressway in their 95 Boneville. Then I worked stocking a Victoria's Secret with a couple of

them for what I thought was going to be $40/hr when the sloppy fucked realized 'oops, I didn't

bring enough cash. Can I mail it to you?' Good job assfuck, I move in a week.

Always hate hippies. Get some aspirations and a job so you don't have to trick people into

working with you just so you can support driving across the country looking for odd jobs and a place to crash for a few days.

Fuckers.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

the jokes that running thru my head...

is their last album going to be called "the tye-dye album"?

did yoko have anything to do with this?

did they give a reason?

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by CILONE/SK

I am pretty sure it is a gay love triangle(can it still be called a triangle if there is four of them?) thing.

It also had to do with felching (I learned that word from a book I just read.).

in all seriousness, how old are you?

Hmm, I'll have to make it to one of their shows this summer for sure if this is my last chance.

I had hippies crash at my house, drop acid and puke on the rug in my bathroom last weekend.

If you're actually friends with them and they puked from the acid alone, tell them they got ripped off. Some wiseacres have been buying 5-MeO-AMT online (around 50 cents a dose) and dropping it on blotter/gels lately and telling people its acid, selling for around $10.00 a hit. One of the side effects is severe nausea. LSD-25 shouldn't cause vomiting, ever.

Guest beardo

it sounds like its mostly trey's doing. suppose he's going through that white-guy-finding-my-african-roots-midlife-ex-hippie-crisis thing that most aging hipsters run into

the amount of lying cheating and stealing the hippies are going to do to catch them on this tour is an amusing subplot :lol:

im not personally a big fan but my brother is a big collegehipsterhippiephishgratefuldeaddavematthewsmattnathansonhowiedaystonerfanoner. hes got tickets for a bunch of shows in the NE this usmmer including vermont and hes got tix to bonabo.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by CILONE/SK

28 and if I want to act retarded sometimes, I should be able to. My life is more stable then most people on here and if I want to make fun of a fucked up band, so be it. So don't act all high and mighty because you think you can.

How old are you?

28 also, known for acting retarded also

but it was such a juvy insult, i was just curious

back to beardos thread..

when i heard it on npr i almost drove off the road...

was gonna give ya ring tonite and make sure all was good...

i dont know if its better to tell your fans that this it, or to do the tour and then say that was it...

cause this is going to send ticket prices through the fucking roof...

bummer....

Originally posted by GnomeToys

If you're actually friends with them and they puked from the acid alone, tell them they got ripped off. Some wiseacres have been buying 5-MeO-AMT online (around 50 cents a dose) and dropping it on blotter/gels lately and telling people its acid, selling for around $10.00 a hit. One of the side effects is severe nausea. LSD-25 shouldn't cause vomiting, ever.

Oh, no.. these hippies were not friends, some kid I grew up with happened to work with them and they knew about a high-paying job in my area so they came through.

The puking hippie was a 300 pound fat fuck who'd been up chasing beer with whiskey the whole night and then came back to my place asking for either 'crack or acid' so I helped him with one of the two. Needless to say I think I made him become one with his intestines when I bitched him out for getting puke all over my rug and threw him a roll of toilet paper as said 'water's in the sink, asshole'. I fucking hate a hippie.

Archived