a request for ich and yors flix

johnny rebel

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest cracked ass

I have some Ich flicks but no scanner, so no help there. Jankie, you could probably put up 2 or 3 of the better ones without getting yelled at.

The best Ich freight I've seen posted here was a few months ago in a thread by "n" entitled "March 20th benching" or something like that, I'll bump it if I find it.

i dont know... personaly i think its kind of funny. a 'chickens coming home to roost' sort of scenario... if another mod wants it closed they can do so, but i aint touching it. dude has dissed me enough over the last year, a little humitly will do him good.

Guest Comp Shoes

Ive deleted myself from this shameful thread and board. All the shit talking on here is very cowardly...I guess this thread really helped me to see that. Bye.

Guest Mangle
Originally posted by seeking innocence:

i dont know... personaly i think its kind of funny. a 'chickens coming home to roost' sort of scenario... if another mod wants it closed they can do so, but i aint touching it. dude has dissed me enough over the last year, a little humitly will do him good.

your such a fucking joke!

Archived