a recent harvard study....

WhAt_dA_fUcK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its her sisters husband, whom shes never met as he works as a paleantoligist (primarily working on a dig in the sahara) and rarely ever is at home, anyhoo, she falls madly in love and cant have it any other way the paleantoligist has to be for herself, her sister be damned.

Too see the answer, highlight the following text:

If you still want to guess, don't read it.

The girl forgot to get the dude's number. The dude was at her mother's funeral. So she killed her sister because she knew that if he went to her mother's funeral then he would probably go to her sister's funeral. She could get his number and a fingerfuck there..

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

The girl forgot to get the dude's number. The dude was at her mother's funeral. So she killed her sister because she knew that if he went to her mother's funeral then he would probably go to her sister's funeral. She could get his number and a fingerfuck there..

yay...I had the same answer as the poopmeister. I can revel in my pyschopathicness! I think someone else posted this a while back.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Poop Man Bob, amended by Mamerro

The guy is a red herring, completely irrelevant to the story. The fact is, while she was taking a shower that night, her sister snuck her ass in through the curtain and let out a monster fart of biblical proportions. Being a horrible psychopath, her immediate reaction was to bludgeon her sister to death with a hairbrush. In turn, a sane human being would have just vomited profusely and laughed it off afterwards.

Archived