a reason why im better than you

Guest Secs Oner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JEEZE i would be king on b boys.com but then i would prolly get a big head and come back on here like i have a big cock and get pummeled by the real graffiti artists on this board.

Dude stay with your toy friends and dont come on here talking shit like your good

(had to get somethings off my chest that i didnt do the first time)

Guest Secs Oner

cant you fucking read?

w

o

r

m

ONE.

man.. this board is so sorry. Just a bunch of jealous toys hanging off JOKER's suspenders.

I fucking dare any of you to get the balls and post your shit...

oh yeah.. you all suck.

thats why you wont.

HAHAHAHAHA

Originally posted by Secs Oner

hahaha

i love it

a bunch of jealous toys hating on me

go shove some sushi down your cock sucking throats!!!!!!!!!!!

ok i am sorry dude but now i am mad i am gonna post my sorry shit that will roast your toyish ass wait for tomarrow ill show and i suck thats gonna be the sad part

Guest Pinche Hoto

cant you fucking read?

w

o

r

m

ONE.

man.. this board is so sorry. Just a bunch of jealous toys hanging off JOKER's suspenders.

oh yeah.. you all suck.

thats why you wont.

HAHAHAHAHA

You fucking idiot, cant you tell sarcasm. If you had any sense you would know why not to write worm. Look at some of the old threads if you want to see my work. Trust me I could kill your ass. Your a dumb fuck.

cant you fucking read?

w

o

r

m

ONE.

oh yeah.. you all suck.

thats why you wont.

HAHAHAHAHA

and you steal peoples names you are a dick I AM A MAN OBSESSED! WHAT THE FUCK

cant you fucking read?

w

o

r

m

ONE.

oh yeah.. you all suck.

thats why you wont.

HAHAHAHAHA

MAN YOUR A FUCKING TOY AND I HOPE THAT WORMS HIMSELF KICKS YOUR ASS. WE DONT POST OUR OWN SHIT BECAUSE WE DONT WANNA SUCK ON OUR OWN NUTS YOU FAG. HOPE YOU GET HIT BY A TRAIN.:mad:

WORM??

there is already a worm you fucking mark and he is very well established.. as far as hanging off jokers suspenders.. i dont know about all that. i like his shit but mine looks nothing like his.. i mean i have seen some kids onhere with some heat.. gnes.. ewok.. tha tbk/ai kids.. but u my boy.. u got nuthin but ice in your pants..

namerocc

:king:

Guest Secs Oner

i dont fucking care if there is another WORM.. the fact of the matter is- I am worm ONE.

If that kid has a problem.. i'll battle him. I dont really care... but he hasnt said anything yet, so... whats up with that?

Ive been writing longer, and ive been on this board longer then 90% of you... so- basically.. shut the fuck up.

And to the dude who laughed at my R... wheres yours? Thought so.

Just because my letters arent a reflection of EVERY OTHER GENERIC letter used by writers today, dont knock it. Praise the creative side of writing... fucking toys.

Get a life.

If i knew a bunch of jealous, biting toys were going to respond to this- i wouldnt have posted.

Guest Secs Oner

and who cares if im from bboys.com? I posted it for them basically.. and they all seem to like it. That tells me how jealous you toys really are....

Guest Pinche Hoto

Damn are you a fucking retarted ass nigga or something. Everything you say makes you sound more like a fucking toy. BBOYS.com IS FUCKING GAY! Jealous?! Youve been writing 2 years +, I feel sorry for your stupid ass. Kill yourself tonight.

Guest GoBiloe

hahaha this is hilarious!!! is this for real?

how old are you dude? i know 14 year olds that could fucking burn you (im not even exagerrating).

muuuuuuahahahahhahahhaha wheeeeeeeeew.... you musta been 'bboying' and fell on your god dam head to many times...

worm one...

hahahaha

you cant even stay in tha lines with your colors............

your so TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY!!!

i to tha bbbbbbbbbbbbiiiiizzzzzzzzay ttttttttttttttttttt to tha eassseeeeAYYY!!!!!

i dont fucking care if there is another WORM.. the fact of the matter is- I am worm ONE.

If that kid has a problem.. i'll battle him. I dont really care... but he hasnt said anything yet, so... whats up with that?

Ive been writing longer, and ive been on this board longer then 90% of you... so- basically.. shut the fuck up.

And to the dude who laughed at my R... wheres yours? Thought so.

Just because my letters arent a reflection of EVERY OTHER GENERIC letter used by writers today, dont knock it. Praise the creative side of writing... fucking toys.

Get a life.

If i knew a bunch of jealous, biting toys were going to respond to this- i wouldnt have posted.

this nigga says he wants to battle worm HAHAHAHHA!!!!!!

Archived