a quick question for those in new york, or anybody else that can offer advice...

Abracadabra

a friend of mine was in new york a while ago and was arrested for writing (in the bronx i think). so anyway, he was hoping to get a copy of his mugshot as the police wouldn't give him one (they knew he'd just take it home as a trophy). how would one go about obtaining a copy of one's mugshot?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dont think you're gonna get it homie. maybe your lawyer can get it though..

EDIT.. i just asked a lawyer in the other room of my house and they said it was probably possible but none of their clients have ever asked for it..

Originally posted by jenoz

hahahaha all youu outa towners always get popped your probably those kids i saw trying to rack paint. was this around 9/11?

no, he was painting trains. it was a pretty funny story from what he was saying. the cops were stunned. "but it's impossible to get into the yard! you can't do it! how did you get in? we need to keep terrorists out! how did you get in?". and being the only white dude in the lock up in the bronx is not the best of situations

Archived