A quick awkward situation poll

beer me

Ok... Lets say your at a public beach.. extremely hot day... you head to the bathroom to take a quick dump before you head back out on the beach to lay your perverted eyes on some more titties and thongs...

You get in the stall and shut the door... Because of the heat you have your most FAVORITE shirt in the whole wide world in your hand... Hell lets even say that it has alittle sentimental value if you want.....so you kind flop it over the top of the door while you do your busnisse.... You sit down to take a shit and midway threw squeezin it out you see your shirt vanish and then load footsteps runnin to the door.... SOME COCKSUCKER STOLE YOUR FAVORITE SHIRT.......

DO you

A. Get up immeditly and run after him, even though your pants are around you ankle and shit is goin everywhere or

B. Let the motherfucker have the shirt, and hopefully see him later on in the day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by beer me

I mean this shirt may cost 100 bones....

Um..damn, if i had a shirt that ran me a 100 dollars the last thing i would do is leave it laying around where there is any chance of it getting jacked. My whole wardrobe cost less then 100 dollars.. And yea, i think you should have kicked the door open mid dook and chased him screaming at the top of your lungs while beating your chest. Thats what real thugs do. Least thats what ive been told.

you cant be at the beach now, how else would you have made this thread?

so...what happened? did you shit on him in full glory in the middle of a public beach in front of 1000s of hot women, while the heat made it even worse and burned a poo scar into his chest?

or did you lose a $100 shirt?

Originally posted by slave_one

i thought you were going to say something dramatic like:

"there was no tp so i had to wipe my ass with my shirt...

what would you have done??"

i would just go run in the water and wipe wit my hands er' somethin...

then get in the pool near by and get clean by hoppin in the pool with the

chlorein(spl?)

Originally posted by beer me

you guys are fucked.. this dident actually happen to me.. i was just bored and stoned and made up this thread...... STOP SAYING YOU WOULDENT HAVE PUT ON THE DOOR IN THE FIRST PLACE AND ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you chased him down causing one hell of a scene and then shit on his chest when you caught him. I hope you did that.

i'd never let my clothing touch anything in a public bathroom. especially a boys bathroom. if i could possible hover a couple inches off the ground in public bathrooms to aviod stepping whatever filth could possibly be on the floor, i would. <hover>

maybe i am overreacting because cleveland beaches are disgusting and the public bathrooms are used by homeless people and get really revolting.

ok ok.. how bout this.. say you were at the urinal and in mid stream some mother fucker snatched your chain off ya....

Do you

A. try your hardest to stop the mid flow of piss and give chase, witch would ultimitly have your dick flappen around in front of everyone in the bathroom with piss goin everywheres.. or

B. finish your piss and buy a new and better chain later with your crack money..

Archived