1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

a question for the girls about girls

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Comp, Apr 16, 2003.

1. Comp

Comp 12oz Senior Member

a question for the girls about girls

Discussion started by Comp - Apr 16, 2003

this is a lame post but here's a question for the ladies that frequent this board:

girls, do you talk on the phone to boys that are "just friends" and when i say talk on the phone i mean like, everynight before you go to sleep and stuff, and for a good amount of time.

thanks for the input.

Comp - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  2. metallix

metallix 12oz Elite Member

metallix - Replied Apr 16, 2003

http://freespace.virgin.net/virtual.cafe/x25/phone-sex-logo.jpg'>
    [img]http://www.bcm.tmc.edu/osa/class05/dork.jpg'>

metallix - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  3. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Kr430n5_666 - Replied Apr 16, 2003

[​IMG]

Kr430n5_666 - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  4. krie

krie Guest

krie - Replied Apr 16, 2003

it always starts of as friends, then things progress

5. casekonly

casekonly 12oz Veteran Member

casekonly - Replied Apr 17, 2003

i talk to a girl almost every night on the phone. in the daytime, i will see her on aim and talk to her for hours at a time. we've known each other for almost 6 years now.

casekonly - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  6. wannabeSEVEN

wannabeSEVEN New Jack

wannabeSEVEN - Replied Apr 17, 2003

well you sir, are a lesbian

wannabeSEVEN - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  7. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

alure - Replied Apr 17, 2003

well im not like most girls. i'm not the "chatty" on the phone type of person.. probally cause i chill with most guys i just call them up and say "hey wanna chill" and then there have been plenty of guy friends that i have every once and awhile chat on the phone for a good amount of time with theres always those exceptions.. but when i was younger in highschool i used to stay and talk to my boyfriends for hours at a time.. or guys i liked..so yeah..i dunno.

so if your trying to see if a girl likes you..thats not a very good way

alure - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  8. Daze One Million

Daze One Million 12oz Elite Member

Daze One Million - Replied Apr 17, 2003

i got with my ex by being her friend on the phone while she was having problems with her friends, we just got to know more and more of each other and then we just started going out, my boy lost his girl to a "best friend" so watch the fuck out for that shit, if shes your girl allready you bes find out whats up and "talk" to her friend, if i knew my girl was talkin to some other guy rather than me for what ever reason like "problems" or what ever, he most def would not be talkin to her on the phone anymore...

Daze One Million - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  9. Kettiecat

Kettiecat 12oz Senior Member

Kettiecat - Replied Apr 17, 2003

if the guy is just a friend, we hang out, our convos last maybe 10 minutes on the phone and thats to make plans.

i really don't talk that long onth ephone to my girl friends though either.

BUT if i like a guy, and i can't be with him. I'm on the phone with him at night and shit just to see whats up in his life....cause i want him.

Kettiecat - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  10. dELiSs

dELiSs 12oz Elite Member

dELiSs - Replied Apr 17, 2003

Before when I had insomnia, my guy friends might call me. And sometimes we'd talk for hours. Until I wanted to go to sleep. There were a few friends and I thought that we were talking as just freinds it ended up they wanted more which I didn't.They probably thought that since I'm talking so long with them I was interested.but I wasnt . I just had nothing to do at 2-7am. Now I hate talking on the phone. I'm sure what I just typed was a bunch of rambling. Dude..talking on the phone's for pussies anyway.

dELiSs - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  11. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

ctrl+alt+del - Replied Apr 17, 2003

i dont ever want to own a cell phone

12. otto dix

otto dix 12oz Veteran Member

otto dix - Replied Apr 17, 2003

the only dudes i talk to every night, before go to sleep are guys i wanna fuck! so hit that shit boo!:confused:

otto dix - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  13. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

KING BLING - Replied Apr 17, 2003

I didn't read any responces...

that said you have become the "friend", like the one when you go to make a move she will say "but I don't want to jeopardize our friendship" additionally if you have known her for this long and can not decide what she is thinking than you don't really know her and should just use her for her friends....but if you really want it just go for it, just don't make her feel weird if she says no or else you are out a friend.

14. bichon100

bichon100 New Jack

bichon100 - Replied Apr 17, 2003

Sometime, i have friends who are male and we speak alot on the phone as we don't see much of each in person. I have known most of these men for about 3-6 years. Although i have new males friends who i talk on the phone to too. Its harmless. Alot of females can relate to males better as women tend to be clingy and really annoying. Really girly girly - its really annoying.

You can build up a freindship. Its just like talking on msn really, most mendo that with loads of lasses for how long each day? and thats harmless isn't it????

bichon100 - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  15. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

Dick Quickwood - Replied Apr 17, 2003

no she dosent want you, not even a chance

Dick Quickwood - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages: