a psuedo "normal girl"...what?

SleepAnDream

(excerpt) Case 3: the internet girl.

so we have preggo bitches, bearded ladies and mommies as of late...heres the new steez i guess. so a friend of mine has fucked 92 girls. when i first met him a year and a half ago, he was at 40-something. i didnt believe this kid. 40-something chicks? thats a good deal yknow...so i inquired into his methods. it was simple: the internet. im sure half of you fools have seen www.facethejury.com, www.lavalife.com, www.hotornot.com etc etc. everynow and again id browse, yknow....to see what kinda weirdo girls are on the internet. a couple weeks ago a freind of mine shows me this one site he gives server space to and tells me i should sign up. so after looking through the list of girls this kid is talking to i was like, eh whatever. so i did. got me a little picture on there....a little profile and whatnot, laughing all the while. so one day a couple weeks later i get an email. i start talking to this girl from dc. she works in a law firm, about to get her BA in international relations, lives in a $2800/mo apartment...this girls got way too much going for her to be interested in me im thinking. so i tell her im going back home for a couple weeks and to email me there. she asks where im from and i tell her, she replies with, holy shit, im from that state -how weird. what city she asks. i tell her. are you kidding me? IM from there. which neighborhood i ask? holy shit i says to her...IM about 15 streets from you. how odd. so we exchange #'s, talk a bit and make plans to go out. i took the metro up towards her place, not really remembering the few pictures she sent me, i got off the train and walked right the fuck by her. she calls out my name, i turn, and :angelic aaaahhhhhh: the girl is georgeous. i was very much taken aback.so after my initial gawking was over, we go out, have a great time, dinner and whatnot-and then she asks me if i want to come back to her place. i was all "bout it bout it" yknow, haha. i wasnt passing this one up. so we go there and get to messing around, it gets heavy, i got head for days it was great, but when i came down to doing the deed, the proverbial "adult" if you will...i didnt even want to. dont get it fucked up, i WANTED to, but i guess i dug deep and used that "will" thing all the cool kids are talking about these days. I guess i wanted to wait? or something.its ironic that the most oddball way ive ever met a girl turns out a pretty decent girl. halfway "normal" if you will...its really odd and frightening, but i think i might actually like this girl. and not just in a molester type of way, its odd...the fucking internet, who woulda thought? tom hanks never got head from meg ryan, his little aol fuck freind. eat your fucking heart out forrest.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its odd how this shit works out. ive been seeing said girl for a couple weeks, everything is kinda normal which is good. its actually very good. no surprises as of yet. im about to take this girl on a hotair balloon ride for her birthday...anyone ever do that shit? any comments, im curious.

yep, hot air balloons are the shit, but since your in the area take her down to oldtown alex. on a saturday night on one of those boatride restaurant things, really romantick, I met my girl through the internet, i thought i was fucking wierd, i am wierd, i met my girl through the internet, but fuckit, i have her now and it doesnt matter how i got her.

92 girls!?!!? Such power should not be used for evil.

Sounds lame but I've used personal ads before myself. Not much success but I guess when you got you're ad on the internet and the whole world opens up before you things can change. I'm skeptical but I might just fucking try it.

I said it once and i'll say it again,there is no such thing as a normal girl..they come a dime a dozen?..in that dozen not one out of that twelve will be normal..well i guess it all depends on what you consider a normal girl..

noums right...theres no such thing as a normal girl and sadly theres no such thing as a normal guy...normal is in the eyes of the beholder...everyone has their their lil wierd sides but some ppl just dont mind...

i donno how i put up with noum...hes anything but normal:):love2: :love:

Originally posted by Vanity

i think by normal he means sane.

i dont like sane ppl, they're just soo....sane

and plus its again something in the eyes of the beholder

to me anyones sane if they can count to ten

but then again theres those ppl in the mental home that are all kinda weird so....:crazy:

Guest ctrl+alt+del

congrats Sleepski.

i wish i could find a chick i really dug, even if i found her on the net, i wouldnt care. maybe ill sign up for one of those things. maybe. eehhhh.

Man every time I have met a girl on the internet its been horrible. Girls tell me I'm way different on the net than in real life. That means Im way more stupid in real life. I dont even meet beautiful girls off the net who really want to meet me because every time ive done it, it has sucked badly.

by normal i guess i mean a lot of things...im by not by any means "normal"... im my own person yknow....its just that, i moved down here a couple years ago and i dont know if its the tainted water, the cousin fucking or what, but ive only met a select few girls that i think are chill from here. chill / my type. i dont know, during the school year i go to a friend of mines college every couple weeks, playboy rated it to be in its top 10 party schools in america. they have a 7 to 3 ratio girls to guys...none of these girls are ugly i swear, its heaven. but they are all...not there, id fuck em all but never would i want to be emotionally involved with ANY of em. i dont know what my point is...sorry you had to endure that.;)

Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

i'm a neurotic psycho and i'm happy as a clam .

hey! clams dont have emotions! so they arent happy, so your not happy.......god........your like.......wanting to burry yourself in sand...and like....want to squirt people who get to close.....n shit......YAH:lol: