A Plea...

GLIK$

This is a simple plea to the masters of the funk (the funk teamtronix) to please bring back some funk to the barren funkless land of 12oz.

Channel Zero is quite possibly the worst I've ever seen it in three years.

Brick Slayers, Metal Heads, EVERYTHING is garbage.

So I beg you, please bring out the funk.

And funkless flunkies, please keep the horrible threads to a minimum.

And Tease, slow the roll sweetheart, a thread isnt needed for everything.

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~edwinson/crazy2.jpg'>

http://www.gerry-mobilfunk.de/shop/artikelbilder/_420007.jpg'>

Break free the FUNK.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Daze One Million

call me unfunky or what ever, but i really hate the shit that pmb posts, like almost everything, and yet people straight trip over that shit

yes, yes and yes....i dont enjoy pmb's posts at all but never say anything cause people seem to be having organsms over them.

if King pmb didnt post on 12 oz at all anymore you would have a wholewhloe lot less to look at on channel zero... not just pictures but important shit that i need to read about... stuff about the world and government.. stuff other people should be reading about too.. he is really funny and there is no way to make me think otherwise.. i think the fact that people are hating on him at all is funny and a lil suspecious..

poop man bob is the next rick james.

thank you

goodbye

hold my drink bitch im peaeammmbaeee

Originally posted by ilovedrunk

if King pmb didnt post on 12 oz at all anymore you would have a wholewhloe lot less to look at on channel zero... not just pictures but important shit that i need to read about... stuff about the world and government.. stuff other people should be reading about too.. he is really funny and there is no way to make me think otherwise.. i think the fact that people are hating on him at all is funny and a lil suspecious..

thank you

goodbye

pmb's a funny dude.....

but how were you able to say all that with his dick so far down your throat?

:)

Originally posted by ilovedrunk

thank you

goodbye

i agree with this, and i also agree with bozack about how you are able to say that

it's quite easy.

It's the same way all the Tease dickriders are able to talk.

It's basically talking like you have a toothpick in your mouth.

Now ya see, the size is so small it does not muddle up the speech patterns.

Archived