Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

a penis for your thoughts....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by 2 blaazed, Aug 6, 2003.

1. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

a penny for your thoughts....

we should have a thread on jus certain things in life that u have strong thoughts on and u think should be heard...everybody thinks strongly bought something in life wether its the goverment drugs cops police graff race religion sex whatever u think strongly bout just let it out...blazed a few blunts to the head n deff. livin up to my member name so i wanna hear what u fucks got to say...

2. old*824

old*824 Senior Member

a penny for your thoughts.....twenty bucks to act em out.

3. superstarism

superstarism Member

i think alot about what if.

and as far as thinking about things that matter, i am rather indifferent. what do you think of that?

4. the shitz

the shitz New Jack

If your sentence structure was a house, it would crumble to the ground.

5. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

Yo yo yo yo let me help kick this shit off. The shit that i am sick of these days is this candy ass club rap music. I hate me some chingy and all that other types of shit that has been goin on for the past 4 or so years. I remember when it didn't used to be like this. What happend to all the songs about 40's and hittin switches? Where did all the songs about bustin caps and sellin dope go? Where's the violence? Where are the good old fashioned rap wars? This candy coated bullshit about diamonds and platinum is making me sick. Every year there is a new cheer song about the biggest rims. I think it started with dubs and moved up to 22's now they got some shit about 24's. What is the deal with this shit? I heard one of these bling ass faggots talking about they make reallity music. Who's fuckin reallity? I'm out here hungry, i dont have a car to put 24's on. I catch the bus. I think it rides on 24's. I can't even afford to get my ears pierced to put cubic zirconias in. Who has 50 fuckin cars? That's not reallity. Any way fuck all this shit. I want to hear more music about scrapin up $5 to buy a sack, gin and juice, death around the corner. Where did all the music I could relate to go?

And thats my 2 cents
    :mad2:

6. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

I'd like to punch this guy in the throat^^^:cool:

7. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

My penis smells like vagina.

8. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

There was a picture in some thread with a whale dong. And it said some shit like a male blue whale ejaculates roughly 400 gallons of sperm per orgasm but only 10% makes it to the female and thats 360 gallons spilling into the sea.

This made me think at 5am. Ok, so blue whales alone release 360 gallons of sperm into the ocean...there are an estimated 5-12,000 blue whales in the oceans. Lets say 7,500 are male. Thats 2.7 million gallons of blue whale sperm in the ocean. So lets say that there are 500,000 male whales in the ocean and on average lose 250 gallons of sperm into the ocean upon ejaculation. Thats another 125 million gallons of sperm. Now add that to the ocean's population of sharks, other large fish, and vast marine life. The worlds oceans contain something like 361,200,000,000,000,000,000 gallons of water. Now if you add all the sperm being deposited into the water by male animals, that means roughly .05-1% of the oceans volume is animal semen. So conceivably with every mouthful of ocean water you've ever had in your mouth, you've possibly had thousands of animal sperm in your mouth.

This is one reason I do not swim in the ocean. Along with a large fear of sharks. This churning den of animal sperm is bad enough alone. But when you add the amount of fecal matter dropped by animals into the ocean along with what we as humans add to the brewing mixture of yuck. The ocean is a horrible horrible place.

9. sneak

sneak Guest

shouldnt that be your 50cents??

10. IDrinkSprite

IDrinkSprite Senior Member

Straight droppin knowledge:king:

11. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

I have the biggest penis for my thoughts.

12. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

that whale sperm shit is straight up fuckin nasty....

13. SukiSukiNow

SukiSukiNow Dirty Dozen Crew

Mt thoughts lately revolve around me daydreaming about all the things I can do if I won the lotto so I went and bought 2 this week. I better win the $66 mil... Now where's my penis?

14. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

I'll give you a buck and come change before its over with.

15. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Now here's something else I've been thinking of.

Remember the days in which we didn't live in a pre-apocalyptic world? When it's not overcast and fucking thundering, raining, and blowing wind every single god damn day? I remembering being like 11 and at day camp during August and it rained maybe one day and every other day had that rare comodity THE FUCKING SUN. There was some garbage like 20ish some odd days of rain in May and like 15ish days in June and July a piece. I'm seriously starting to feel like I should fucking have gills.