a paranoid schizophrenic's collection of youtube videos

watson

so there is a woman who has had numerous youtube accounts of videos she takes daily of people she thinks are following her. she's a severe paranoid schizophrenic and some of the videos are just amazing. she has many videos of endless ramblings, confrontations of people, people 'coughing' on her, following her, 'gangstalking' and just crazy videos

her channels:

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkLzBM3yCezj6rj1dolMOYw - new

http://www.youtube.com/user/notnakedvideos - old

some favorite videos:

- confronting the postman for 'stalking' her

- a helicopter following her

- some weird rant about googling suicide

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH7T5-key_o - complaining at a thrift store about fur

- kicking a cone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Reminds me of the obese chick who hangs out in the middle of NYC road crossings waiting for someone to glance her way then takes a photo and posts it on the internet calling them out for fatshaming her: http://petapixel.com/2013/02/11/woman-photographs-herself-receiving-strange-looks-in-public/

(FWIW I think she looks like a psycho bitch and sitting on a kids swing alone with camera remote in hand looking like you're contemplating suicide is gonna get you MAJOR SIDEYE YOU WEIRDO)

Will def watch these later (no sound on PC at work)

This bitch has NOTHING on this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WoPv-sd03g

Look at how many videos she has.

A brief introduction:

refbatch is a YouTube channel. The owner, Anna, a 46 year old woman, has to date posted 23,926 completely incoherent videos.

She lives in Moscow, Russia, Kuzminki district near the Kuzminki park.

The Channel's profile section also contains incoherent rambling, a sample of which is as follows:

About Me:

urgent message of isolation-at burning of comouter ,1st.,october.,2011:iran;moslems. gov. isolate me from youtube all otehr public,ban to pass quake vision acsiomal natual knowledge, repress in elimination of me and extortion of property, fabrication.,s they burned comouter for onyl to stop alaska quake information access-afetr talk at israel embasy on different themes-incl australia;straus kahn syndrom ban on my picture ect.

Did you not watch the videos? Not knowing the language doesn't mean a thing in terms of recognizing crazy. Not only that she switches to English off and on and I'm told by bilinguals she's juggling a few others too. Over 20,000 videos. That should tell you something right there. Also check the "About me" that's in English

Back to the original broad, some dude wrote this in the comments

I'm the one who's been following you...I watched you whilst you were asleep, I watched you eat your breakfast because I live opposite you. I also accidentally bumped into you on the street earlier last week. We're coming for you, there's no stopping us, we're everywhere.

Pretty mean but I loled

• Like 1

This bitch has NOTHING on this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WoPv-sd03g

" completely incoherent videos."

LOL, wouldn't matter if it were coherent or not unless you speak Russian.

Also these people may be crazy but apparently they are not stupid or computer-illiterate. It's a bit of a process to upload videos and enter the title/description and whatnot.

Subscribed though.

LOL, wouldn't matter if it were coherent or not unless you speak Russian.

Also these people may be crazy but apparently they are not stupid or computer-illiterate. It's a bit of a process to upload videos and enter the title/description and whatnot.

Subscribed though.

Crazy has never meant stupid. John Forbes Nash, UniBomber, severe schizos and geniuses

I skipped thru one video and only heard Russian (I think) and turned off after that. I could tell she is crazy but without being able to understand her, doesn't really matter to me. Ramblings in other languages are not really my thing. If you and others like that, cool.

Back to the original broad, some dude wrote this in the comments

I'm the one who's been following you...I watched you whilst you were asleep, I watched you eat your breakfast because I live opposite you. I also accidentally bumped into you on the street earlier last week. We're coming for you, there's no stopping us, we're everywhere.

Pretty mean but I loled

imagine her face as/after she read this.. amazing

This is kind of similar:

http://www.youtube.com/user/REXRevX

He's that Rev X/Spirit of Truth preacher (check the 'Spirit of Truth' videos on the related column if you're not familiar with him). The funniest one he done involved running up to the camera wearing a pair of boxers and kung-fu-style slippers, suddenly stopping while holding a plastic knife, then he growls ''THIZZIZ A STICK-UP! NOW BREAK YO' MOTHAFUCKIN' SELF.'' :lol:

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

That woman is legit. Yes she is likely crazy but this is a real thing assholes are doing to the mentally ill and marginalized members of society. They choose them because exactly as you all have reacted, if they ever try to speak up about it they just end up sounding like lunatics, and if they actually have a mental illness it just makes it that much easier. I have a friend who is going through it and Ive caught them in the act of doing things to him. I didnt believe it either until I had seen it with my own eyes. Apparently its a secret program that a number of companies criminals and governments are taking part in for a number of reasons, to do everything from silence dissent or isolate whistleblowers to causing someone they dont like to commit suicide without them having to step in and actually get their hands dirty. Look, Snowden was legit, you would have laughed if you ever heard someone talking about the things he proved were real, why then does this seem like such a far stretch? Corruption is everywhere