a page of crappy simples.

Guest -sudz-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I probably don't have room to talk. But dude, heres the deal, the only thing on that page that I even feel abit is that throwie..and sadly I don't feel the S on the throwie. By looking at this, you have a decent grasp on how to manipulate your letters, however, sometimes your S looks like an L, or a U. The only simple style I feel on here is the one on the side where the S looks like an L...drop the part that makes it look like a fucked up L and that may look decent if painted.

Guest ~nebz~

That shit gives the Devil nightmares....:dazed: << This is what my eyes did after looking at your trash....:spent: :spent: :spent: you just dont improve do you???:D

Guest tears*uno

^^ except the fact that the S and E in taht throw have been used a bout 6000 times, and the d is just poopie

yeah, this took me like 5 minutes.

It pobably took you all day, i met this kid in school he sketch on my book and u can see where he did it in pencil and then traced it with the pen and he put.........Good for a 2 min sketch................hahahahahahahaha if it's wak is just wak keep working on it next time u can take more time and it will look better...................peace:idea:

what im wondering is when there was this influx of people who just want to post complete garbage. i mean.....christ....back when there wasnt the "paper chase" section, almost all the posts related to books were real nice on the eyes. now its just this section devoted to kids posting horrible horrible stuff trying to get some kind of affirmation that theyre doing good when most of them arent even painting, hence why i dont see this many crap posts coming up in "brickslayers" or whatever. but as much as you kids hate hearing it.....practice. look at the posts of your peers who are doing just as bad and say "maybe i shouldnt go making another post that no one is going to want to look at." because your all getting told the same thing. i mean......im no crazy blackbook artist.....personally, i prefer just to do simples and whatnot.....but this shits getting out of hand.

on a side note: makros needs to post more of "its" sketches......

Guest --zeSto--

oh man... giraffes dont 'quack'. haha! That's so wrong! You dont kow shit! Giraffes go... ahh.... ummm..... nevermind.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

what im wondering is when there was this influx of people who just want to post complete garbage. i mean.....christ....back when there wasnt the "paper chase" section, almost all the posts related to books were real nice on the eyes. now its just this section devoted to kids posting horrible horrible stuff trying to get some kind of affirmation that theyre doing good when most of them arent even painting, hence why i dont see this many crap posts coming up in "brickslayers" or whatever. but as much as you kids hate hearing it.....practice. look at the posts of your peers who are doing just as bad and say "maybe i shouldnt go making another post that no one is going to want to look at." because your all getting told the same thing. i mean......im no crazy blackbook artist.....personally, i prefer just to do simples and whatnot.....but this shits getting out of hand.

on a side note: makros needs to post more of "its" sketches......

This is why instead of posting my own thread for my shitty sketch last time, I posted it in Sudz "Shitty Shit I want comments oN" thread. Becuase why create another pointless thread...Seriously someone just needs to create the "Look at my sketch and give opinions SUPERTHREAD" or somethin..

Archived