A Night On The Town

Unregistered

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i feel the same way sometimes

i cant relate to ur exact situation. the only strip club ive gone into was a low class dump in a back ally in waikiki. the strippers were toothless, ugly crackheads and the customers were just some desperate perverts. as soon as i went in there i wanted to leave. but i feel u on the stereotype tip. what u gotta understand is that these girls are hustlers. theyre not usually the strippers u see in the movies who are struggling mothers just tryin to get by and despising their jobs. they want the money and theyll play a trick in a second to get it (not that ur a trick im just sayin...). its hard to understand that people could have such a low selfesteem and self worth cuz we could never feel that way but the more i experience the world the more i realize how many fucked up people there are in it. being in europe these last few months has helped me see that some people are just bad at heart cuz they dont know anything else. and u cant change that. cats in amsterdam will do anything to make a buck. ive been in two situations where fools tried to strong arm me into giving em money. the nicer u are to em the more of a sucker u appear to be. its depressing but its life. im reluctantly gettin used to these facts. hopefully itll get better someday....

it is what it is fellas. if you wanna be held go find a support group. i shell out dollars to stare at some hot chicks junk 6"s from my face and to talk shit to her. do i want to sleep with her? hell yes. is that a reality? hell no. i guess i'm a shallow asshole for saying this but i'm being honest.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Life is bleak. A shadowy landscape of twisted lies and false promises. The very fabric of humanity seems to unfold and spread out over and enless plane of material goods and pecuniary matters. Hope dissipates in a cloud of despair, and I sit here, alone and cold.

Fuck you. In 20 minutes I'll be at the beach with my friends, having a Corona under the Caribbean sun. Life is fucking grand, and I don't care if anyone tells me otherwise. Now shut up and make the most of it. Beer,

El Mamerro

Fuck a strip club yo, get a real girl, man I wouldnt pay shit to watch some fucking fiend with twenty stds give me a lap dance fuck that, that shits weak I guess its fun to go with all your boys and laugh and shit but fuck going there to get turned on by those nasty bitches. word

Guest GorbortOrman

Go to school if you want to meet girls.... I went to a strip club once and It was alright, but it seemed so plastic in my eyes, and just a quick thrill for arousal. I'll be going to school soon, im a loser now...

Guest GorbortOrman

Nice flicks, did you take those... mmmm. Those pictures remind me of walkin with a thermus filled with chicken noodle soup all bundled up...

fr8o, did you take those pictures? if so, what kind of filter did you use to get the skies like that? im guessing a blue filter, but maybe a polarizer??

in regards to the thread... how the hell do you become less material? it seems that exsistance today is about ownership and wealth...the constitution was written with property laws being more important than anything else, look at how far they prosecute writer for destroying "property". everyone is guilty of being attached to material things...certainly there are people more generous than other and willing to give more, but they still got with they have and theyre damn pround of it. ownership and wealth is how the world developed and if you have ownership in wealth you become powerful. a solution to the problem at hand is to get rid of everything you own and become a hobo riding the rails or a bum on the streets...own nothing...ive talked with a hobo before and he was talking about the exact same shit that is in this thread...being a career hobo is definately a life changing experience...is it worth is though?

something i found a few years ago online.. forget who wrote it but i think it's fitting here:

----------

when I watch TV all I see are commercials for heartburn stuffs, what is

with that? are the subjects of American culture rotting from the inside

out? did their bodies realize their sins before their minds did? is this

happening with everyone?

the world is going downhill fast, and we wont find out until we hit the

bottom whether or not our air bags will work. this is a new car

commercial, gaudy and loud, "buy or die!" they scream from their tabloid

pulpits. our churches have turned into department stores, the very

children that are our hope are selling their lives out for a dime bag

and a place to stay. we dress in jail rags, chant the rants of the very

people that are bringing this pseudo-life to its knees.

athletes are yelling the rhymes of corporations at anyone who will

listen. our hero's are not fighting for equality or freedom, they are

throwing hype out about cop killers and hits of coke. you cant eat

money, you cant take it with you when you die, and it sure as hell wont

stop a bullet.

America is the prostitute of the free and imprisoned world, thousands

died so we can enjoy cable from our matching houses with our matching

lives. god is for those who are wasting their lives and need another one

to spare. we fought for what now? so that rapists and murderers could

walk free while political prisoners rotted in their cells?

parents work all day so their children can attend public schools that

promote insecurity and train the next generation to be faceless and

money driven. the smart are encouraged to work for large companies or

military services, the down of luck are pushed into low paying jobs and

inferior lives. the country will prosper and a revolution will be

breathing down our necks.

i missed the sermon with the explanation, the end is near and the lord

saves. McDonalds will cater the apocalypse, and Nike will provide the

offical shoe. God sold out to Miramax for the film, Tarantino has

claimed the screenplay, and look out for the soundtrack by Backstreet

Boys. salvation is being sold with an order of fries, healing comes with

a free drink, faith by Armani.

the angels have encountered a glass ceiling, sexual harassment

allegations in hell, the government has become "nightly action news".

blood and gore, right and wrong, good and bad, pleasure and pain

extremes are desired in a moderated world. the second coming will have

its own line of clothes, the blood of the lamb is copyrighted. heaven

and the inferno have merged and the NASDAQ is reaching all time highs.

justice has been fucked over, her sword carried off and her measures

used for heroin. the flag is used as a doormat in other countries, our

anthem sung by drunk veterans in the middle of the night. this feels

like a moment of revelation, but its just another day in Las Vegas.

i wake up in the middle of the night screaming for solace, i cry for a

calm sea and a worthy ship. like a panther truth runs through the

sleeping city, merging with the gray and spreading over the streets in

lies. we are grasping ever bit of cabbie wisdom we can find, slipping

over the edge trying to hold on to religion, government, and "family".

we have a thirst that encompasses our lives, and it can only be quenched

with blood.

"I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end." I don't

remember if it was god or bill gates that said that.

Guest Pilau Hands

The Revolution Will Not Be Televised

by Gil Scott-Heron

You will not be able to stay home, brother.

You will not be able to plug in, turn on and drop out.

You will not be able to lose yourself on skag and skip,

Skip out for beer during commercials,

Because the revolution will not be televised.

The revolution will not be televised.

The revolution will not be brought to you by Xerox

In 4 parts without commercial interruption.

The revolution will not show you pictures of Nixon

Blowing a bugle and leading a charge by John

Mitchell, General Abrams and Spiro Agnew to eat

Hog maws confiscated from a Harlem sanctuary.

The revolution will be brought to you by the

Schaefer Award Theatre and will not star Natalie

Wood and Steve McQueen or Bullwinkle and Julia.

The revolution will not give your mouth sex appeal.

The revolution will not get rid of the nubs.

The revolution will not make you look five pounds

Thinner, because

The revolution will not be televised, Brother.

There will be no pictures of you and Willie Mays

Pushing that cart down the block on the dead run,

Or trying to slide that color television into a stolen ambulance.

NBC will not predict the winner at 8:32

or the count from 29 districts.

There will be no pictures of pigs shooting down

Brothers in the instant replay.

There will be no pictures of young being

Run out of Harlem on a rail with a brand new process.

There will be no slow motion or still life of Roy

Wilkens strolling through Watts in a red, black and

Green liberation jumpsuit that he had been saving

For just the right occasion.

Green Acres, The Beverly Hillbillies, and Hooterville

Junction will no longer be so damned relevant, and

Women will not care if Dick finally gets down with

Jane on Search for Tomorrow because Black people

will be in the street looking for a brighter day.

There will be no highlights on the eleven o'clock

News and no pictures of hairy armed women

Liberationists and Jackie Onassis blowing her nose.

The theme song will not be written by Jim Webb,

Francis Scott Key, nor sung by Glen Campbell, Tom

Jones, Johnny Cash, Englebert Humperdink, or the Rare Earth.

The revolution will not be right back after a message

About a white tornado, white lightning, or white people.

You will not have to worry about a germ on your

Bedroom, a tiger in your tank, or the giant in your toilet bowl.

The revolution will not go better with Coke.

The revolution will not fight the germs that cause bad breath.

The revolution WILL put you in the driver's seat.

The revolution will not be televised, WILL not be televised,

WILL NOT BE TELEVISED.

The revolution will be no re-run brothers;

The revolution will be live.

not Common

Originally posted by Unregistered

Everything everyone said is true. Even El Mammero's comment.

But I have a girlfriend. I'm not interested in "meeting" girls. It WAS for fun with "the boys."

It's materialism but it goes deeper. It's a departure from self-consciousness. Worth, purpose, appreciation. I rarely see it. The event I spoke of felt like a culmination of frustration. I'm 3,000 miles from the woman I love, standing in front of a horde of hollow, bronze statues that, in my still-developing mind, represent a frozen sleepwalk through life, and my embrace of it. I'm there because I'm supposed to enjoy it. Satisfaction gives way to regret, which is so easily overcome by desire. The things I hate I see most in myself. I'm not overwhelmed, my outlook is not essentially "bleak." My frustration sits with the black and white, shallow-existence bullshit that's almost unescapable when you walk out your door.

I can feel life all around me. The molecular structure of a fucking cheeseburger is related to the energy that I'm made up of. A stripper is the same as me. Sam Walton might be my cousin. Yet we act as opposites and value nothing less than life's simple pleasure of being given to us.

There are some looking for more, just like the rest of the world, and I'm sure they were parading around right along with the other C-cup picture frames, waiting to get home and on with thier lives. Good for them. What pissed me off is not being able to see them, and relying on speculation and the examples set by so few to find even a paint chip worth of faith. It's the same for everything. Everyone's a hustler. Everyone's forced to be. Human intelligence is perfectly capable of progression, but humanity itself keeps proving it's not. I want the world to prove me fucking wrong, I'll bathe in it.

I would never tell anyone not to enjoy life. But I would tell them to question what's enjoyable about it.

i feel your pain man but that's kinda why i posted those flix up there. i have no idea if you enjoy fr8s but the sun scenes are just beautiful. that's the kind of beauty that keeps me going in spite of the muck around us. it's too much to bare when you focus on it and i've got far to many plans to be crushed by the dread that lurks in the shadows.

life's what you make of it.

Guest got tha feva

I know the stripper scenerio wasn't the whole point of the post, but in an attempt to stop the fire at the spark, I think you all should give the strippers a break. If you honestly thought that girl was going to sit down and have a heart to heart with you while your friends were stuffing money down her g string, then you must not understand what being that kind of entertainer involves.

First of all, it's a job. There's a certain amount of detachment from self that comes with nearly every profession. Not necessarily because they hate their jobs, but because it's work... and there's a thousand things we'd all rather be doing than working. Plus, there's a thousand guys in there that are all trying to say the right thing to take the hot naked girl home with them. A girl in that line of work has to keep it strictly buisness, all guards up.. Play the role, but not get too involved.

Second, it's a job entertaining a bunch of perverts, roudy college kids, and DRUNKS for christ's sake. Drunks aren't the most polite easy going people to deal with. If you've ever worked in a bar, or hung out in one while being sober long enough, you know what I'm talking about. People drinking alcohol aren't afraid to be loud, rude, obnoxious, whatever gets their friends going. I'm sure they put up with their fair share of assholes, and after awhile look at everyone in there in the same light. Which is why, I'm sure, you didn't get the response you wanted when you tried to find out about her life.

Third, it is about hussling. The money she gets in tips depends on how well she does her job. If a girl gets on stage and starts yelling spoken word poetry over the booty house music, chances are she's going to get boo'd off the stage. People go there to drink, and be sexually entertained. It's that girls job to sexually arouse a group or individual. I mean honestly, if you were in the mood you were in maybe you should have went to a coffee house, or even a library... If you wanted a good conversation to prove you wrong about the whole exsistance of consumerism in America, you probably *shouldn't* be asking a girl in 6 inch stilletos who's been dancing around for a bunch of lush's all night about her life and what makes her happy.

I know plenty of strippers who use their profession as a stepping stone. Some are putting themselves through school, some are supporting themselves and their husbands by only working a few nights a week. I know one girl who is 24, and owns a nice house in a great neighborhood, owns a brand new eclipse, has boughten her self top of the line EVERYTHING.. she doesn't touch drugs, she works out all the time, and I can honestly say she leads a happy and fufilling life. They all do. They're beautiful girls and I personally don't see anything wrong with using that to their advantage professionally.

I say just live your own life.. Don't worry about what the rest of America or anyone else is doing. Do what makes you happy, and don't worry about consumerism and strip clubs. If you don't like those things, then don't buy into them because it's easy and convientient to. Like someone else said, become a hobo, quit your job, live off the land. Or, even if not to that extreme, then get your entertainment in other (free) ways. Like climbing up a 15 story building in the middle of the night and sitting on the roof hanging out with the stars until the sun rises. Or hopping a train, skydiving, expressing your undying love for the guy/girl you've crushed on since the 5th grade, eating vietnamese food (if you're really crazy).. Do things that make you feel alive, then maybe you won't have to search within the scenery of humanity to find reasons to validate your own simple human exsistance.

PRUDE

p.s. aside from the pessimism, I really liked this post.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Now that you mention it, every time I read your long posts I feel like I've had a crush on you since the 5th grade. Keep it up, up ,up. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived