a new sketch and a new name with an old sketch redone

Guest meone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest THEdude

i guess its cool but the first two don't really say anything. or do they?

any ways why did you change your name?

Guest Andy Capp

perspective is a must for all types of art, even abstract stuff that seems to have no logical perspective, and getting good at it just takes practice. make sure you know where the vanishing points are and such. like in your second piece some of the parts don't work: the bottom of the arrow on the left of the m should be closer in on the dark horizontal arrow if the m is going to be that close to the dark block. don't know if that made any sense or not. but you'll figure out what works and doesn't work. but they're pretty cool.

Guest Ser3adc

i like those new ones me...i'm not a real big fan of 3d...except for daim or loomit...but i like your stuff...and that definately looks like the buddha...i cant see that as a sumo wrestler...but hey, you drew it not me:D

Guest meone

no you rememer my last tthread had that sumo with the 3d? Dent was refering to that drawing and mistook it another buddah piece

i dunno about the 3d but the character is ok. you should master the simple styles and learn the basics before you try 3d.

Guest wintersouls

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: IT MUST BE ME ONLY HAVING 1 HOUR OF SLEEP IN THE LAST 48 , BUT THAT FIRST SKETCH LLOKS LIKE AFUCKING TABLE... YO NICE TABLE WHY DONT YOU MAKE THE REST OF YOUR SKETCH WITH THE REMAINING LETTERS AS TABLE CHAIRS...SHIT I typed this in caps...fuck in tired .. :lol: it looks like a fucking table!!!

Guest meone

did i ask for your approval? hmmm.... No I think not so fuck you and fuck the horse you rode in on. I'm sick and fucking tired of all beefy wannabe graff writers trying so hard to be hard and get props from people for being an asshole so it all goes back to what your mom should have taught you if you did have anything fucking nice to say don't say fucking shit you fucking cocksuckers. So there!:heated:

Originally posted by meone

did i ask for your approval? hmmm.... No I think not so fuck you and fuck the horse you rode in on. I'm sick and fucking tired of all beefy wannabe graff writers trying so hard to be hard and get props from people for being an asshole so it all goes back to what your mom should have taught you if you did have anything fucking nice to say don't say fucking shit you fucking cocksuckers. So there!:heated:

shut up...I could of just said your fucking stupid dont ever post on here again...Or I could of posted a picture of a ninja chopping up your drawings, then wailing on a guitar...but I didnt, Your drawings are ok...i just dont like them...and you asked for personal opinions so I dont wanna hear you bitch about anything, or even respond to this comment...so dont go off on some "wanna" be graff writers bullshit, or trying to be "hard." But for future reference welcome to the internet...

Guest meone

http://members.aol.com/diechimychi/quickiere.jpg'> http://members.aol.com/passengerme/3dre.jpg'>

There is the old sketch and the reworked version.

Here is the new name piece.

http://members.aol.com/diechimychi/amalbud3d.jpg'>

nope don't see an actually request for opinions there. so try again and as far as me calling you a wanna be i said well i guess did oh fucking well welcome to the internet.

Guest meone

ps you could have just said i don't like it and that would have been sufficient. i'm not trying to start an "internet beef" because thats fucking gay and both of know we will never see each other. I'm just pissed becuase everyone seems to try to be hard here and i'll i want from is here "constructive crticism" so i can grow as an"artist" but if i can't get that fuck it i'll figure something else out.

ps you could have just said i don't like it and that would have been sufficient. i'm not trying to start an "internet beef" because thats fucking gay and both of know we will never see each other. I'm just pissed becuase everyone seems to try to be hard here and i'll i want from is here "constructive crticism" so i can grow as an"artist" but if i can't get that fuck it i'll figure something else out.

Ok heres some "crustructive criticism" stop trying to draw...because your wasting your time...and since your time is your life...basically your just waisting your life...can you read and understand my opinions? Good now how about a nice warm glass of my dick in your mouth.

Archived