A new freight fan.

Fugazi

Yes, that's right, my toy ass now loves freights. For the last few years I never really cared about them, until yesterday. I went to the local yards and 4 trains rolled by in a matter of about an hour, giving me the chance to take 40+ pictures. SABER/DIAR/JASE/METAL/ARYS/CHUNK/NEON/SMOG/KAPUT/EMER/BERS/TEKEN and so many others I can't remember right now but the flicks will be here soon. I was especially excited to see 2 full color GKAE's from 1995 or so. A big thanks to my SLR camera for allowing me to take quick, precise shots. I know 99% of you don't care, and just wasted your time reading this, but to the other 1%, hallelujah, Jesus loves me.

-the Pope is blasphemus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by TED NUGENT

YOU COULD GET HURT TRYING TO TAKE PICTURES IN A TRAIN YARD,I SUGGEST YOU PICK UP MODEL TRAIN BUILDING IF YOU LIKE TRAINS.STAY OUT OF THE YARDS THEY ARE PRIVATE PROPERTY AND VERY DANGEROUS

and..........no

Originally posted by TED NUGENT

I SUGGEST YOU PICK UP MODEL TRAIN BUILDING IF YOU LIKE TRAINS.

That's where it started for me, one christmas i wanted a train set really bad. I got it, and l started getting old cars from other sets and then i moved out of the boring 33,000 population shit town at age 11 into one with only one freight line. Well, it's a step up i guess.

Caps, i read something saying you paint coalcars. I can share my frustrations on that with you.... that's all i've got to work with. Is that the same for you or are you just someone who likes the challenge or something? (those ridges stick out about 3 inches, and there are only 2 paintable panels, etc, etc....)

Caps, i read something saying you paint coalcars. I can share my frustrations on that with you.... that's all i've got to work with. Is that the same for you or are you just someone who likes the challenge or something? (those ridges stick out about 3 inches, and there are only 2 paintable panels, etc, etc....)

^^^^hhahahaha......

Originally posted by canfucker

Ummmmmmmm...... Well sorta. Our yard stretches for like 4 miles so we have a lot to choose from but it's not like a lot of yards. We have mostly coal mines around here so 98% of the cars are stacked 3 deep with coal cars. I don't mind them, it's just when you see heads that paint nothin but flats because they have sick access to them, I just feel that ribbies are a must learn. If you learn ribbies, you can paint ANYTHING. Some cars have like 6-8 ribs and huge nuts/knuckles so they can be really challenging.

why the fuck do u have to learn something u dont need, i mean if u got those nice white plastic tanker panels, why paint ribbies, what the fuck is the point, i mean paint what u got but if u got flat panels do what u enjoy for christs sake

Archived