a new "BRO" religion.

Don Perignon

Rules:

#1. You must drive a raised pick up truck with either or the following stickers: Volcom, Independent, or Hurley.

#2. You must wear skate gear especially if you've never touched a skateboard in your life.

#3. You must wear Oakleys even at night.

#4. You must drink really watered down beer.

#5. You must drink protein shakes and raw eggs.

#6. You must get out of taking tests by telling your professor you're going through "hell week" at football practice.

#7. You must wear slippers or skate shoes (see #2).

#8. You have to say "bro" or else you have to call your buddies by their last names.

#9. Your girlfriend also must wear Volcom, Hurley, or Abercrombie unless she's a hot hoochie momma freshman you and all your friends are gonna bone.

#10. You must bump gangster rap at your frat parties even though you don't have a single black friend.

#11. You must get a sun or tribal band tattoo. You're real gangsta if you get a tattoo in Chinese because you think it looks cool.

#12. You must have a calendar of some slut like Pamela Anderson you ripped off Maxim in your room.

#13. You must have locker room meetings with your other bros after football practice and talk about drinking kegs and getting laid.

Feel free to add your own rules.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by fr8lover

#14. You must stop giving a shit about what other people do, and get along for yourself.

good one,well said.i think i'll play along though.

rule # 15:if you do not shave your leg hair, you will be extracted from said club membership.

Originally posted by Don Perignon

#1. You must drive a raised pick up truck with either or the following stickers: Volcom, Independent, or Hurley.

[/b]

Hurley is owned by Nike

Guest socrates

Damn people who have lives that don't involve wearing a black hoodie with shitty hair. Shut the fuck up you artsy fartsy ass homo, just because he actually gets laid by GOOD looking girls and all his friends aren't on shrem.

People who complain about how others live only do so because of a sub-concious envy of them.

I got a good laugh out of this one

The funny part is that three or four years from now, when you are twenty, there will be some newblood kid who thinks all you "old farts" are hopelessly out of date, and he will be listing the exact same shit that you think is cool. And he will think his own silly-ass adolescent bullshit rocks, and that your silly-ass adolescent bullshit is LAME AS A MOTHERFUCKER. And I'll still be getting a charge out of all the unregulated testosterone wafting up from this website. But ten years from now, this same toy will change his opinion, and he'll go see nostalgic movies that use your silly-ass adolescent bullshit to sell movie tickets and popcorn.

Styles change.

Music changes.

Drugs go in and out of fashion.

Politics change.

There will be new wars and new anti-war movements.

Today's radicals will be tomorrow's Old Fogies.

Girls that you think are hot shit today, will be MILF's tomorrow and Grandma's the day after.

You are going to grow a pot belly and lose your hair, dog.

LOL.

Someday you'll look back on the life that you live today, and say to yourself

"WHY, WHY, didn't I listen to old KaBar when I had the chance?"

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Re: I got a good laugh out of this one

Originally posted by KaBar

The funny part is that three or four years from now, when you are twenty, there will be some newblood kid who thinks all you "old farts" are hopelessly out of date, and he will be listing the exact same shit that you think is cool. And he will think his own silly-ass adolescent bullshit rocks, and that your silly-ass adolescent bullshit is LAME AS A MOTHERFUCKER. And I'll still be getting a charge out of all the unregulated testosterone wafting up from this website. But ten years from now, this same toy will change his opinion, and he'll go see nostalgic movies that use your silly-ass adolescent bullshit to sell movie tickets and popcorn.

Styles change.

Music changes.

Drugs go in and out of fashion.

Politics change.

There will be new wars and new anti-war movements.

Today's radicals will be tomorrow's Old Fogies.

Girls that you think are hot shit today, will be MILF's tomorrow and Grandma's the day after.

You are going to grow a pot belly and lose your hair, dog.

LOL.

Someday you'll look back on the life that you live today, and say to yourself

"WHY, WHY, didn't I listen to old KaBar when I had the chance?"

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

rule number whatever: you can never dip below "blind dumb happiness of drinking" long enough to be as cynical as kabar.and you had better not spell cynical right!!.....

• 4 years later...

Archived