Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

a new "BRO" religion.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Don Perignon, Sep 17, 2002.

1. Don Perignon

Don Perignon New Jack

Rules:

#1. You must drive a raised pick up truck with either or the following stickers: Volcom, Independent, or Hurley.

#2. You must wear skate gear especially if you've never touched a skateboard in your life.

#3. You must wear Oakleys even at night.

#4. You must drink really watered down beer.

#5. You must drink protein shakes and raw eggs.

#6. You must get out of taking tests by telling your professor you're going through "hell week" at football practice.

#7. You must wear slippers or skate shoes (see #2).

#8. You have to say "bro" or else you have to call your buddies by their last names.

#9. Your girlfriend also must wear Volcom, Hurley, or Abercrombie unless she's a hot hoochie momma freshman you and all your friends are gonna bone.

#10. You must bump gangster rap at your frat parties even though you don't have a single black friend.

#11. You must get a sun or tribal band tattoo. You're real gangsta if you get a tattoo in Chinese because you think it looks cool.

#12. You must have a calendar of some slut like Pamela Anderson you ripped off Maxim in your room.

#13. You must have locker room meetings with your other bros after football practice and talk about drinking kegs and getting laid.

Feel free to add your own rules.

2. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

gay'>

hahaha

NO

3. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

#14. You must stop giving a shit about what other people do, and get along for yourself.

4. kodak

kodak Member

#15. you must eat food that you steal from your uncles dog.

5. RAGSOE

RAGSOE New Jack

good one,well said.i think i'll play along though.

rule # 15:if you do not shave your leg hair, you will be extracted from said club membership.

6. RAGSOE

RAGSOE New Jack

i just laughed icehouse through my nose!hahahahahahahha!

7. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

:lol:

we got tons of these guys in hawaii

8. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

hly shit you summed up calgary to a tee.

9. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

Yes we have many of those bros here
    More rules:

Must like to talk about how you get high and drunk all the time even it requires lying.

Must date girls that are either 2 years younger than you, or 2 feet shorter than you.

Must wear hats, backwards is always better.

10. krie

krie Guest

Hurley is owned by Nike

11. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

Don Perignon..

that's so true. sad, but true.

12. socrates

socrates Guest

Damn people who have lives that don't involve wearing a black hoodie with shitty hair. Shut the fuck up you artsy fartsy ass homo, just because he actually gets laid by GOOD looking girls and all his friends aren't on shrem.

People who complain about how others live only do so because of a sub-concious envy of them.

13. Don Perignon

Don Perignon New Jack

Who the hell is complaining? I'm trying to recruit you boys into my religion. Of course I think bros are cool. It's sort of like the Church of Scientology, except there are no celebrities.

p.s. I have great hair.

14. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

i dont like your religion
    [​IMG]

15. KaBar

KaBar Senior Member

I got a good laugh out of this one

The funny part is that three or four years from now, when you are twenty, there will be some newblood kid who thinks all you "old farts" are hopelessly out of date, and he will be listing the exact same shit that you think is cool. And he will think his own silly-ass adolescent bullshit rocks, and that your silly-ass adolescent bullshit is LAME AS A MOTHERFUCKER. And I'll still be getting a charge out of all the unregulated testosterone wafting up from this website. But ten years from now, this same toy will change his opinion, and he'll go see nostalgic movies that use your silly-ass adolescent bullshit to sell movie tickets and popcorn.

Styles change.
    Music changes.
    Drugs go in and out of fashion.
    Politics change.
    There will be new wars and new anti-war movements.
    Today's radicals will be tomorrow's Old Fogies.
    Girls that you think are hot shit today, will be MILF's tomorrow and Grandma's the day after.
    You are going to grow a pot belly and lose your hair, dog.
    LOL.
    Someday you'll look back on the life that you live today, and say to yourself
    "WHY, WHY, didn't I listen to old KaBar when I had the chance?"

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL