A Message From The Iraq Resistance on videotape

fatalist

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/video1/

Iraqi Resistance speech on videotape December 13 2004

Rush transcript-

Title:

Communiqué Number 6

The media platoon of the Islamic Jihad Army. On the 27th of Shawal 1425h. 10 December 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People of the world! These words come to you from those who up to the day of the invasion were struggling to survive under the sanctions imposed by the criminal regimes of the U.S. and Britain .

We are simple people who chose principles over fear.

We have suffered crimes and sanctions, which we consider the true weapons of mass destruction.

Years and years of agony and despair, while the condemned UN traded with our oil revenues in the name of world stability and peace.

Over two million innocents died waiting for a light at the end of a tunnel that only ended with the occupation of our country and the theft of our resources.

After the crimes of the administrations of the U.S and Britain in Iraq , we have chosen our future. The future of every resistance struggle ever in the history of man.

It is our duty, as well as our right, to fight back the occupying forces, which their nations will be held morally and economically responsible; for what their elected governments have destroyed and stolen from our land.

We have not crossed the oceans and seas to occupy Britain or the U.S. nor are we responsible for 9/11. These are only a few of the lies that these criminals present to cover their true plans for the control of the energy resources of the world, in face of a growing China and a strong unified Europe . It is Ironic that the Iraqi's are to bear the full face of this large and growing conflict on behalf of the rest of this sleeping world.

We thank all those, including those of Britain and the U.S. , who took to the streets in protest against this war and against Globalism. We also thank France , Germany and other states for their position, which least to say are considered wise and balanced, til now.

Today, we call on you again.

We do not require arms or fighters, for we have plenty.

We ask you to form a world wide front against war and sanctions. A front that is governed by the wise and knowing. A front that will bring reform and order. New institutions that would replace the now corrupt.

Stop using the U.S. dollar, use the Euro or a basket of currencies. Reduce or halt your consumption of British and U.S. products. Put an end to Zionism before it ends the world. Educate those in doubt of the true nature of this conflict and do not believe their media for their casualties are far higher than they admit.

We only wish we had more cameras to show the world their true defeat.

The enemy is on the run. They are in fear of a resistance movement they can not see nor predict.

We, now choose when, where, and how to strike. And as our ancestors drew the first sparks of civilization, we will redefine the word “conquest.“

Today we write a new chapter in the arts of urban warfare.

Know that by helping the Iraqi people you are helping yourselves, for tomorrow may bring the same destruction to you.

In helping the Iraqi people does not mean dealing for the Americans for a few contracts here and there. You must continue to isolate their strategy.

This conflict is no longer considered a localized war. Nor can the world remain hostage to the never-ending and regenerated fear that the American people suffer from in general.

We will pin them here in Iraq to drain their resources, manpower, and their will to fight. We will make them spend as much as they steal, if not more.

We will disrupt, then halt the flow of our stolen oil, thus, rendering their plans useless.

And the earlier a movement is born, the earlier their fall will be.

And to the American soldiers we say, you can also choose to fight tyranny with us. Lay down your weapons, and seek refuge in our mosques, churches and homes. We will protect you. And we will get you out of Iraq , as we have done with a few others before you.

Go back to your homes, families, and loved ones. This is not your war. Nor are you fighting for a true cause in Iraq .

And to George W. Bush, we say, “You have asked us to ‘Bring it on’, and so have we. Like never expected. Have you another challenge?”

....That and bin laden's most recent speech were very interesting

The media always tells us these people are savages and only want to rule the world with Islam and kill, kill, kill...yet when you actually hear what they have to say from the horse's mouth, they actually sound like reasonable people with well-though-out plans and motivations.

They basically said we had nothing to do with 9/11, you fucked us over with sanctions for 10 years and killed countless innocent people, now you invade our country, fuck you, we'll fight you because it's our right. Sounds reasonable to me, but that's just me

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'battle scars' from that link is pretty fucking depressing. the night before last a kid came in my work who when asked for i.d. brandished a military id card. he told me he just got back from iraq and his chow hall in mosol was bombed earlier. sure enough, hours later the newspaper arrived and covered what he was talking about. needless to say, he was glad to be home...

the video weird me out fo rtwo reasons:

the dramatic music

and the aussie narration.

wtf.

hahahaa it doesn't sound like an iraqi making that speech to me.

anyway, if this is how even a small number of iraqis feel, we are going to be in the quagmire for some time..

i can't say i'd be dissapointed to witness the destruction of the american empire by slow financial bleed in my lifetime.

i'm not getting social security anyway.

:innocent:

the real enemy is the advertising firms and the corporations that want to take graffiti and hip hop and the 4 elements and turn it into a marketing tool!!!! we need to take oour culture back before theres nothing left of it!! by force if necessary!!

coalition of the chilling?! nawww nigga, chill time is over! COALITION OF THE ILLING!!!!!

4 elements...FUCK YEAH!

• 2 weeks later...

The fatwa issued by al queda before the embassy bombings in 1998(?) stated they would no longer discriminate between civilian and military targets.

It's a fact of life in war that supply chains are very high value targets. It is unfortunate for that truck driver.

Originally posted by onesandzeros@Dec 23 2004, 11:57 AM

Much like the media took big Osama rock's last video and tore it up to find quotes out of context to suit their agendas, I'm telling you right now that if the mainstream media gives a fuck about this they are going to zero in on this right here:

<<We thank all those, including those of Britain and the U.S. , who took to the streets in protest against this war and against Globalism. We also thank France , Germany and other states for their position, which least to say are considered wise and balanced, til now

>>

if you cant hear in your head right now any neo-con talk box saying "see, here you go, we have cold evidence that protestors and france are hand in hand with these terrorists", then I dunno whats wrong with you.

you nailed it. faux news iis going to be all over this like flies on shit. i can hear o'reilly now......

The United States is AT WAR. What do you expect? I think the government had been pretty restrained in dealing with protestors and people organizing against the war effort.

If you are passionately against the war in Iraq BE VERY CAREFUL to differentiate between exercising your First Amendment right to protest, and "supporting the enemy." This is going to be a rather long war, I think. The security is going to get tighter and tighter. The amount of effort spent tracking people who might be a threat is going to become greater and greater. In all previous wars in modern times (starting with WWII) there has been extensive effort to track and surveil people who were known to be "politically unreliable." In fact, an old IWW friend of mine who was a lieutenant in the Transportation Corps during WWII (because he was a highly skilled longshoreman) once saw his military file and and he told me that it was stamped "POLITICALLY UNRELIABLE" in red letters on the outside of the file.

There is a bizarre sort of feeling of entitlement among the Left, that somehow or another there is no consequences for the decisions we make in life. This is not true. You may not be arrested or tear-gassed for protesting the war in Iraq (as we were during the Vietnam War protests) but there are consequences that are not so easy to see. The Homeland Security people are gathering information, without a doubt. Eventually, they will probably put that information to use in one way or another. Saying "We shouldn't be in Iraq!" is one thing. Saying "I hope the Iraqi insurgents win!" is something else altogether. You guys are very young. Don't allow your passionate feelings of opposition to the Powers That Be to overwhelm your good sense. I'm willing to bet cash money that every single anti-war group in the country is thoroughly infiltrated with intelligence agents of FBI, Army Intelligence, Defense Intelligence Agency and others. In fact, they may be the most active, most seemingly reliable, most "committed" members of those groups. For certain, every organization of Muslims engaged in sending "relief" funds back to the Middle East is thoroughly infiltrated.

Be careful of what you do and say. And do not imagine that there is any degree of privacy on this internet, because there is NONE. Every keystroke you make is recorded and can be tracked right back to you.

This whole issue vaguely reminds me of the early days of the AIDS epidemic, when the gays in San Francisco protested the closing of the gay "bath houses" and sex clubs as some sort of fascistic plot to spoil the party. And the U.S. lost what, 450,000 people to AIDS? The Health Dept. officials were desperately trying to find some proof of how HIV was spread, and the crazier of the gays were bragging that they were having more unprotected sex, in protest.

Well, I guess the gays showed them, by golly.