a love letter i found...

saraday

my mom is a high school teacher and i found this letter from one of her students while cleaning out her car. apparently it's from one student to another student. i'm transcribing this as i read it..

Dear Ana

There is something that bother me a lot, is that you pay a lot of attention to branden and i dont like that. i hate branden because he is a litter baby he is a coward baby he show off a lot. i like you and i dodn't want to loss you you because are the only one that i have, and with out you my life is nothing. i'm sorry that i have to do these but, is me or him, and i'm doing these because i love you and i dodn't want to loss you.

me or him please curcle and return.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

back in high school me and my boy wrote a note, supposedly from one guy (eric) to another (neil). it was all about how they were gonna tell their parents they were gonna stay at eachothers houses, then sneak out and spend the night in the shed out on the back of the one kids property. it wasnt overtly homo, but it was totally suggestive.

we then just dropped it in the hallway, knowing that someone would pick it up.

sure enough, by the next day the whole school was talking about it. it was the hugest scandel for a week. in retrospect it was one of the meanest things i've ever done, but at the time it was pretty funny.

if any of you are in highschool, i highly suggest employing this tactic. just do the world a favor and pick popular people to pick on. we chose the nerds and that was pretty wrong.

seldoon,

i've done much worse stuff; beat people down, caused tens of thousands of dollars in damage with one etch tag, stolen all types of shit...but all of that was pretty inconsequential in the grand scheme of things. the ridicule those kids got as a result of that is the type of thing to fuck you up for life, especially when you already have issues. what made it 'mean' is that they didn't deserve it at all, and the only reason we did it, was because we could, just to be assholes.

i don't know, i'm sure in comparison to other people it's not bad at all, but i'm not a 'bad' person, nor have i ever prided myself on the idea that i was. my penchant for vandalism aside, i'm an amazingly upstanding citizen.

Naw I know; Since ones self-esteem is the psychology that determines our accomplishments, decisions, actions, relationships, internal and external health and many more profound consequences for every aspect of our existence, I would say that you were, indeed, a meenie.

edit: and not in a direct attack on you, much could be said of those that target these very same individuals.

there was a girl too, kathy cuthbert. boy, i was a totallll asshole to her. i actually feel worse about her, cause her life was fucked up f'real. im surprised she didn't off herself.

the shit with eric and neil i sort of justified at the time cause eric was the only kid in school who could draw better than me. i had no choice, naw'mean?

seeking, a couple friends of mine and i did the same thing, except we fucked with the captain of the football team. he had a locker right next to one of the cheerleaders. we picked the biggest dude on the team to make it "from", also he happened to be black, so it worked out perfectly. we slipped it into the cheerleadrs locker, and the next day ol captain wasgettin the rag from just about everyone about having homosexual activites with alex(the black dude). that shit was gold. im not ashamed either. we hated that douche, alex was cool, but he was a casualty of war