1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

A Little Story For Mr.Mental Invalid....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Secret, Jun 27, 2001.

1. Secret

Secret 12oz Elite Member

A Little Story For Mr.Mental Invalid....

Discussion started by Secret - Jun 27, 2001

For you....

So I'm walking alone from my friend's house which is only a 15-20 minute walk. I noticed a black car was following me. I thought I was trippin' so I ignored it. He was driving really slow... Then I walked a couple of more blocks and that same car was waiting for me on a red curb... that's when I knew dude was following me. I looked in the car and it was the ugliest man I've ever seen. I swear I thought this fucker was gonna grab me and throw me in his car. I walked through a supermarket parking lot and he tried to park right next to where I was walking. I got creeped out, so I walked into the supermarket assuming he wouldn't follow me in there... but he did! I took a good look at him and he straight looked like a fucking dirtbag. I just grabbed two guys there and told them some guy was stalking me and asked them to help me. That creep started walking towards me, and before he got too close I screamed...

"DON'T FOLLOW ME BITCH!"

Then he said "I just wanna know if you're Trish's sister...." I told him I didn't have a sister, and he kept trying to talk to me. I think he was about to place his hand on my shoulder, and that's when I went nuts, pushed his ass and threw a bottle of Sobe at him. I thought that was kind of funny how a little girl almost knocked his ass out. The supermarket people wanted to call the police, but that's when I ran the hell out of there before security or that creep followed me home.

I actually have several stories like this. This isn't the first time someone tried to
    kiddnap me. [​IMG]

Secret - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  2. Zack Morris

Zack Morris 12oz Veteran Member

Zack Morris - Replied Jun 27, 2001

I know that story isn't for me but thats creepy..you should come hang with me girl...I'll protect ya!..*wink wink

Zack Morris - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  3. brown twinkie

brown twinkie 12oz Veteran Member

brown twinkie - Replied Jun 27, 2001

sorry, don't mean to involve myself in your thread for roe,
    but...thats pretty creepy. i feel sorry for girls having to go
    through bullshit like that. my sister has been assaulted
    a couple times, and one of my good pals girlfriend has
    been through crazy shit like that too, with some creep
    trying to stab her right out front of her own house.
    ...you should carry a weapon[?]

brown twinkie - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  4. PIRone716

PIRone716 12oz Member

PIRone716 - Replied Jun 27, 2001

fuck you can get a 400,000 volt stungun for $40.

------------------
    your ghetto if you pee in the shower...

PIRone716 - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  5. Secret

Secret 12oz Elite Member

Secret - Replied Jun 27, 2001

Brown Twinkie, I have this stuff called "Sabre Red"... and yes I've actually used it on someone before. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'>

Also, this thread isn't just for Roe. The only reason it was directed towards him is because he asked me about it...

Secret - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  6. brown twinkie

brown twinkie 12oz Veteran Member

brown twinkie - Replied Jun 27, 2001

good. what is it?

brown twinkie - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  7. Zack Morris

8. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Smart - Replied Jun 27, 2001

This message brought to you by the:

Department of Redundancies Department

------------------
    2 Can Sam

Smart - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  9. willy!wonka

willy!wonka 12oz Senior Member

willy!wonka - Replied Jun 27, 2001

hey secret..;i think if you were with me you wouldnt be walking... [​IMG]

willy!wonka - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  10. Zack Morris

hmmm..your right

11. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

mental invalid - Replied Jun 27, 2001

...secret...that story aint funny at all! i mean yeah imagining you(even though i have no idea what you look like)grabbing a sobe and chucking in the middle of the supermarket after screaming 'dont follow me bitch!' gave me a a good laugh, but still...god dam...what did those doods do, did they help a damsel in distress? actually they probably took one look at ya chucking that sobe, and thought you were not in need of help!!! man thats some fucked up shit....tuff being a gurl sometymes...once a gurlfriend of mine was getting back from a field hockey game, and there was this guy in the back parking lot...so she goes over to her car, and he say 'excuse me, i need some directions?' so she walks over to help give him directions(you used to be able to do that in my town)...and as she walks closer to the car, she sees that hes actually jerkin off! she freaked, ran to her car and sped off, luckily he didnt follow...its a fucked up world people, im glad your safe though...so now i guess ya just need to deal with the other bullshit, good luck with that too....thanks for sharing, and i guess if you can laugh it off, we mite as well too....r

mental invalid - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  12. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

Fox Mulder - Replied Jun 27, 2001

mental that thing about the guy jerking off isn't that unusual. that has happened to several people i know.

Fox Mulder - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  13. imported_SecretAgentX9 - Replied Jun 27, 2001

i hate people. this placed is too fucked up man. im sorry to hear you had to go through that secret.

14. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

Pilau Hands - Replied Jun 27, 2001

hey secret..;i think if you were with me you would be carrying me cause i weigh 98 pounds

15. Raels

Raels 12oz Member

Raels - Replied Jun 27, 2001

A few months ago, my roomate went to the laundry room to get her clothes from the drier and when she opened the door, there was a funny noise. She walked into the room, looked around the corner of one of the tall driers, and some big, fat guy has his shirt pulled up to his neck, his pants & underwear around his ankles, and he's "humping" the drier while smelling my roomate's panties. Naturally she flipped and ran out. A few minutes later a couple of my other roomates went back to get her clothes and the guy was still putting his clothes back on, exposing himself to them as well. Turns out the guy had a mental condition or something like that. My roomate decided not to persue getting her panties back. Lovely story, eh?

Raels - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages: