a little scavenger hunt for all you bored people.

niseNSF

ok, here it is. in the new issue of NEWSWEEK, with the mormons on the cover, on pages 22-23, theres a picture of an AALIYAH memroial in LA. under her name, and above the words "featuring the smash singles" is a "RIP AALIYHA" str8letter done by a wellknown graffiti writer. lets see how fast all of you can figure out what writer that was....

go.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by niseNSF:

ok, here it is. in the new issue of NEWSWEEK, with the mormons on the cover, on pages 22-23, theres a picture of an AALIYAH memroial in LA. under her name, and above the words "featuring the smash singles" is a "RIP AALIYHA" str8letter done by a wellknown graffiti writer. lets see how fast all of you can figure out what writer that was....

go.

....I seen that shit on TV.......who was it????????? 303k

Originally posted by KidGoneBad:

You read Newsweek?

everyday i read:

the philly inquirer

the ny times

the philly daily news

if time, wall street journal

sandboxautomatic.com

12ozprophet.com

everyweek i read:

citypaper

philly weekly

newsweek

everymonth i read:

brills content

the nation

the source

xxl

wire

fast company

the economist

maxim

stuff

FHM

and more rarely, forbes.

reading make you talk smart and shit...you should look into that shit, yo. for a great perspective, read the last page of LIFESUXDIE issue 6 (i think, the issue with the troll on the cover, and the nore/del/eskimo interviews)...they have a little "post script" under the painting of an elementary school...it is quite apt.

peace.

Archived