a little question about billboards

shor

the lights on billboards, are they glass or plastic? im not sure how to go about breaking it.. someone suggested painting it black but im not sure how t will work out...

for one, im sure you can still see light and it might be suspicious, and for 2 im not sure how smoothly it will go on..

so what do you guys use?? rocks?? maybe a spark plug is its glass?? hammer?? i just dont want to fuck this up.

any advice is more than apreciated..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well i just went to check it out. the light wasnt on, but there is a little bit of visibility and the police like this area already so im a little unsure as to if i should hit up a different one or not..

but what i was thinking was maybe putting a bag over the light, like a black backpack, or a couple garbage bags and tieing it off or something, i dont really want to break it.. seems like those things cost a lot of money.. but hell i dunno we'll see when it comes down to it

Originally posted by shor

but what i was thinking was maybe putting a bag over the light, like a black backpack, or a couple garbage bags and tieing it off or something, i dont really want to break it..

usually those light are very hot. if you try to cover them with something you run the risk of starting a fire.

Originally posted by crave

usually those light are very hot. if you try to cover them with something you run the risk of starting a fire.

fools up there tryin to do a billboard and suddenly..a fuckin huge fire.

aaaaaaahhhhaa

Just go up there and paint the damn thing. If you don't think you can get away with a piece, then paint a simple, or a throw-up. It's all about weighing risk vs. reward.