A LETTER 2 SHE

BabbleLon

I did not spray flat- black paint on to glasses and wear them for a week, for I do not make observations thru two cicles of glass, the way pessimist do. I only wanted wish to further enlighten you on my stance, thru this email and the one prior to these words.

Fuck, Nikki I am fucking trying to tell you that I was digging you a whole fucking lot. It is sad you do not see it. I saw you in the early process of bloom and God knows I enjoyed it thoroughly. The way I was feeling for you I can only describe as that feeling I have only had once previously in my life and that was severed. I have been "sweet" towards you these last days because I actually enjoyed it. I wish not to reffer to it as "sweet" but rather the way my words represent my psyche and by you thinking that I am not as so, well, that really makes me a bit uncomfortable and melancholy. If you can not accept that, your whole perspective is wack.

Fucking shit, you act like I am an asshole, as if I treat you like utter shit, scream while you speak, never listen and get mad for every fucking situation which is presented. I listen to you and never refuse to not take your input in to consideration, geez, how have I failed you? What have I done? I listen, I really do, to all you say. I dont blame anything on anyone, I do not act on an Infantile- Ego.

I do not think we should converse over the phone. I rather you response via email, this will ensure the conversation which dances on the phone does not result in silence or in a speech which resembles that of a " I will speak to you tomorrow, bye dude", and I am left to I sit there, dancing with my thoughts and feelings which I have so unselfishly shared, while you simply end the our talk. No, I am not being negative and saying you are a faulty entity, damm you, if you decode such a message from my writing

IF YOU WANT ME TO GO... JUST TELL ME

I still can not figure out whY you asked if you and I are friends or why the hell you fucking told me about your exes taking you 2 dinner and spending money on you and you really enjoying it.... WHEN it was simply uncalled for.

IF YOU LIKE THAT SHIT, WELL RE-DISCOVER YOUR SHALLOWNESS AND FOREVER HOLD YOUR BREATH. I do not have time for girls with feeble minds and empty perspectives.

I WILL STILL HAVE .. MY LIBRARY OF BOOKS,CHEAP BEER, BROTHERS IN CRIME-FAMILY, WHO WILL CUT FOR ME ON SIGHT AND MY CHEAP PAINT AND MORE PARTIES 2 STEAL BEER FROM

Know that I only wished to make you happy

I TAKE NONE OF THE ABOVE BACK, THIS WAY YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ASK YOURSELF IF I REALLY MEANT WHAT I SAID!! KNOW THAT I DO NOT.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by KillWhitey

sigmund freud can suck my big fat dick

you are what you say... freud was a male, just like you. I bet you would love to part-take in such an act. FAGGOT

hey their was a bisexual thread for writers... PRESS THE SEARCH button

Originally posted by KillWhitey

shit, stop trying to be hardcore you fucking homo thug. writing love letters like a little bitch

who's trying to be hardcore. Not I, obviously you are... either how, I am not based on external opinions which carry the horrible weight of your stupidity.:king: :king: :king:

it's not that dude wrote a love letter to a girl, it's that dude wrote a love letter to a girl then published it on a website full of fucking dudes. who you trying to impress, us or her? the goth-core pompousness is a nice touch. nothing spells victory like contemptuous prancing, right homie?

this thread is about half-a-fag away from being closed just on principle.

Originally posted by Fox Mulder

do you actually talk like that?

hahaha, i was thinking the exact same thing...

I am not being negative and saying you are a faulty entity, damm you, if you decode such a message from my writing

he sounds like a fucking knob.

the title of 'a letter 2 she' was pretty hot as well. mixing up pronouns is fucking awesome. it forces the reader to alter their perception of what emotion is and fully take in the effect it can have on people.

and by that i mean this fucking kid is a tool.

i love when people use a perverse, incestuous pediphile for their backing support.

when people need to rely on irrelivent pschyological gernalizations as their rebuttle, you know they're neck deep in 'grasping-at-straws' creek.

man, i hope none of you actuallly read the whole thing. i, personally, didnt get past the little introduction before wondering what the fuck it was here for, why it was so stupid, when it was going to get closed, and if this is the same person as deathdealer.

Archived