Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

A LETTER 2 SHE

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by BabbleLon, Jul 1, 2004.

1. BabbleLon

BabbleLon New Jack

I did not spray flat- black paint on to glasses and wear them for a week, for I do not make observations thru two cicles of glass, the way pessimist do. I only wanted wish to further enlighten you on my stance, thru this email and the one prior to these words.

Fuck, Nikki I am fucking trying to tell you that I was digging you a whole fucking lot. It is sad you do not see it. I saw you in the early process of bloom and God knows I enjoyed it thoroughly. The way I was feeling for you I can only describe as that feeling I have only had once previously in my life and that was severed. I have been "sweet" towards you these last days because I actually enjoyed it. I wish not to reffer to it as "sweet" but rather the way my words represent my psyche and by you thinking that I am not as so, well, that really makes me a bit uncomfortable and melancholy. If you can not accept that, your whole perspective is wack.
    Fucking shit, you act like I am an asshole, as if I treat you like utter shit, scream while you speak, never listen and get mad for every fucking situation which is presented. I listen to you and never refuse to not take your input in to consideration, geez, how have I failed you? What have I done? I listen, I really do, to all you say. I dont blame anything on anyone, I do not act on an Infantile- Ego.

I do not think we should converse over the phone. I rather you response via email, this will ensure the conversation which dances on the phone does not result in silence or in a speech which resembles that of a " I will speak to you tomorrow, bye dude", and I am left to I sit there, dancing with my thoughts and feelings which I have so unselfishly shared, while you simply end the our talk. No, I am not being negative and saying you are a faulty entity, damm you, if you decode such a message from my writing

IF YOU WANT ME TO GO... JUST TELL ME

I still can not figure out whY you asked if you and I are friends or why the hell you fucking told me about your exes taking you 2 dinner and spending money on you and you really enjoying it.... WHEN it was simply uncalled for.

IF YOU LIKE THAT SHIT, WELL RE-DISCOVER YOUR SHALLOWNESS AND FOREVER HOLD YOUR BREATH. I do not have time for girls with feeble minds and empty perspectives.

I WILL STILL HAVE .. MY LIBRARY OF BOOKS,CHEAP BEER, BROTHERS IN CRIME-FAMILY, WHO WILL CUT FOR ME ON SIGHT AND MY CHEAP PAINT AND MORE PARTIES 2 STEAL BEER FROM

Know that I only wished to make you happy

I TAKE NONE OF THE ABOVE BACK, THIS WAY YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ASK YOURSELF IF I REALLY MEANT WHAT I SAID!! KNOW THAT I DO NOT.

2. KillWhitey

KillWhitey Banned

stupid, young, and romantic

3. BabbleLon

BabbleLon New Jack

sigmund freud says," YOU ARE WHAT YOU SAY".

4. KillWhitey

KillWhitey Banned

sigmund freud can suck my big fat dick

5. BabbleLon

BabbleLon New Jack

you are what you say... freud was a male, just like you. I bet you would love to part-take in such an act. FAGGOT

hey their was a bisexual thread for writers... PRESS THE SEARCH button

6. KillWhitey

KillWhitey Banned

shit, stop trying to be hardcore you fucking homo thug. writing love letters like a little bitch

7. BabbleLon

BabbleLon New Jack

who's trying to be hardcore. Not I, obviously you are... either how, I am not based on external opinions which carry the horrible weight of your stupidity.:king: :king: :king:

8. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

Removed for good taste...

9. KillWhitey

KillWhitey Banned

writing love letters like a little bitch is what you do

10. KillWhitey

KillWhitey Banned

11. trackstand

trackstand Senior Member

This thread is so wack. Learn how to spell, O.K. Connor Oberst?

12. krie

krie Guest

slit your wrists in the bath tub

13. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

HE'S SO DREAMY!! www.myspace.com !!!

14. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

it'd be like a brittney spears video....if she died at the end that video would be alot better.

15. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

do you actually talk like that?