a good smash by daze and guts

BANK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Hermdog

we need more painted coal cars in MD....so much black dirty trains....needs more color

no doubt.

i would like to see more coal cars hit period.

i see drags of nice aluminum cars..brand new...never touched. even the old drags will at most have some misc. streks. and the occasional piece.

http://steelwheelsxpress.com/freightpages/freightimages/phite.jpg'>

when i see these bitches coming i usually dont pay attention and wind up missing anything worthy.

problem is too that those coal drags dont stop in these parts...like tropis, they are always just passing through.

Guest crack is wack

caught guts and some local yocals not too long ago round here.... there is a reason why coal cars like these don't get hit up often they get buffed quite regularly and the coal dust will fuck up a piece within a year to an unreadable hollow. this is true for many of the CYLX,GALX,NYLX, etc.. reporting marks you will usually see many buff marks and very little graffiti.

yo bank...those cars do not leave birmingham..they stick around mostly...sometimes i hear they go to virginia...i have seen sigh lyes aest phone chose and even floridas zink on them...but to tell you the truth they aint going anywhere far.... where did you catch thos in birmingham??? are you painting sfr spots.... better not be son..or you will see the iron fist!!

Originally posted by crack is wack

caught guts and some local yocals not too long ago round here.... there is a reason why coal cars like these don't get hit up often they get buffed quite regularly and the coal dust will fuck up a piece within a year to an unreadable hollow. this is true for many of the CYLX,GALX,NYLX, etc.. reporting marks you will usually see many buff marks and very little graffiti.

ive seen pieces on class1 (CSX, NS, BN, UP) coal cars run for years. coal dust is pale in comparison to clay dust such as those engelhard or sandersville cars. ive had pieces that got totally obliterated on them shits. but yeah the privates dont even get buffed, they get grinded or sandblasted or something. its pretty ugly. but yeah maybe thats why noone hits them. but they sure are pretty with their shiny sides and big rivets.

Self Promo

Looks like and investigation for the self promo police?

And MR Turbo? I smell bacon youre stating a lot of voluntary 411 that cops would love you for. Or Maybe youre going for a promotion?

Get it self promo police????

I know youre not a cop but sounds like youre on there side??

More music less talk.

Originally posted by coldest

i heard theres a dope GUTS from ontario .. he does burners

yeah and i heard theres a dope DAZE from New York City. wait let me just check Subway Art to confirm it...

Re: Self Promo

Originally posted by Madclout

Looks like and investigation for the self promo police?

And MR Turbo? I smell bacon youre stating a lot of voluntary 411 that cops would love you for. Or Maybe youre going for a promotion?

Get it self promo police????

I know youre not a cop but sounds like youre on there side??

More music less talk.

now i am a cop???....ok whatever you say....i just dont want toys blowing up...lines that my crew paints on and benches on....

whatever though

Originally posted by nG

yeah and i heard theres a dope DAZE from New York City. wait let me just check Subway Art to confirm it...

so what dog i write Bus130.

its okay to write the names of established subway legends, especially those who have been in books and everybody learns about when the first start writing

....didnt you get the memo?

Archived