a good friend of mine is now a nazi....

T.T Boy

so anyways, i go over to my buddies house and hang out for a while, shit gets pretty gay (gay as in boring, not like we were doing gay activities) so we went over to some bar and i ran into a guy i grew up with, junior high,high school, like old friends kinda deal, i know his whole family he knows mine. and he starts introducing me to his co workers, it turns out all of them have names like "white rhino" and shit like that. mind you these guys are all iron workers and out weigh me by 60+ puonds. so i cant really say anything. and i guess my buddy is really getting into this white supremist shit.

it really scares me, hes a cool ass guy, and nothings changed between us, were still close, but what the fuck are you supposed to say to that? it really sucks how people can get caught up in shit like that being around it so much. he was never really like that before, but i guess the atmosphere you live in can really change you.

how about a totally gay situation eh?*

yeah,i said eh.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Europe

That sucks TT. Either take it up with him and tell him how he sucks.

Or just dont see his sorry white supreme ass anymore.

they're iron workers you say?

from what i gather, one can get pretty dirty working in an iron mill. almost black dirty. i say if it gets to a point of annoyance for you, the next time a co-worker of his gets pretty grimey, shriek like you just walked in on your grandmother masturbating. yell out things like "oh my god what's HE doing here?

"what do you mean, that's [Josef], remember you met him yesterday?" oh yeah. i thought he was a Colored.

"Nah we don't like them here.

But he's the same color-...

"No silly, he's not a Negro"

So wait, if their skin is the same color...

"Those negroes keep taking our jobs"

he's dark and HE has a job...

"But he's white, he's good"

etc. etc.

this cat from my crew gave up breaking and popping for brawling and bruisin with these other skinheads that wrote graffiti and got lots of tats and get in lots of fights with nazis. its make things like crushing blocks seem like a wholesome activity compared to the fighting stabbing killing and raping that goes along with sharp and bonehead wars.

I've had this happen dude, either move on and show him his ideas have lost him a friend and he mite see the light OR fighting is the other option.

Sharp and bone wars are stupid.......people shit talk straight edge kids but no one ever rags these fools, I don't get it it.

i have never talked shit on straight edge kids.

a couple of my freinds and one of my bombing partners as well as a cat from my crew as well as a whole bunch of other cats i came up around are skinheads and are pretty devout about their culture.

my good freind was stabbed twice and the person who saved him ended up shot twice. its fucked up no doubt however in the time i lived in that neigborhood in one summer there was 5 murders in a 10 block radius of where we lived. all unrelated there was a shooting a throat slitting a beating a stabbing and maybe another shooting. so i guess violence leads to violence but the borders of neighborhoods change so quickly regarding the violence that i guess the sharp and bone violence is really overshadowed by the other gang violence in where there is more gun fights and many more people involved. at least someone beats up nazis and thats about the only violent action i condone. otherwise im a strict advocate of community based mediation to avoid violence.

Shit that happened to me back in highschool. There was a kid who me and my friend Aaron got a ride with to school every day. He was a cool kid and we used to listen to good punk rock in then car. Then it was over night like thing, i stopped riding with him and he shaved his head and got a local nazi crew tattoo on his neck. Jesus, it was quite a slap in the face to a youngen

Guest ctrl+alt+del

go for the comedic approach. tell him you want to hang out, then take him into the poorest, blackest neighborhood around, and make him live in that community for 30 days and nights, when he comes out, he might think hes jay z, but he wont be a nazi!

there is a zero chance of me fighting him and winning.

his dad a university professor whos published a few books.

it sucks hes going along with this. me talking to him isnt really gonna help anything. hes not like openly going around yelling fuck niggers or anything. i doubt he would. im just a bit upset at his views. he never was a kid like this. too bad. im sure he will grow out of this.

hopefully that is. its his life and choice. and i do disagree with his views, im not going to force a change on him. anyone is free to believe what they want. i just hope he will never act out in a violent way.

this sucks.

no im not home.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

his dad a university professor whos published a few books.

it sucks hes going along with this.

what a trip. hes the son of a proffessor and his preffered culture is a violent one that origninated a world war and whose currents members are iron workers (iron workers here are known for a high percentage of the union members having felony convictions) and the prison system where a lot of the violence in my freinds area originates from. When career criminal nazis get out of the pen after 15 years they dont really give a fuck about killing someone or beating some one and going right back in. and i kind of doubt there is any largely Mexican or Black street gangs where he is. I had a freind who was half white from east oakland and claimed crip and white power. Crip on the streets and white in the pen. He went to the pen several times when i was running in to him and last i heard hes dead.

If the guy is actually a friend

The thing to do is try and figure out what caused his self-esteem to take such a plunge that he would become susceptible to something like being a member of a group of haters. You know know, like driving around looking for people of another color to hurt and kill, or get involved with wierd symbolism, and investing all that importance and power to what is basically a pack of bullshit---oh, wait a minute, you said WHITE SUPREMACY, shit. I thought you were talking about just regular murderous gang bangers, not the extra-crispy, "no-excuses for murdering people" white supremacist murderers and haters.

Never mind. Go ahead and kill him. Hating people because of the color of their skin instead of the color of their FUCKING BANDANA is a lot worse. It's not like people should just stop acting like murderous monsters altogether, heck no. I mean, the 300 black kids that get killed in Houston every year because they aren't good at accessorizing, and wore the wrong color shirt aren't nearly as dead as one killed by the Ku Klux Klan or the Nationalist Movement. And of course, their parents are comforted by the fact they got shot by a person of color instead of murdered by an ignorant backwoods racist hater with TATTOOS ON HIS NECK.

How did the world get so completely fucked-up?

Your buddy is an idiot, and his self-esteem is weak as baby piss. Get him some help before he finds out what General Population really means.

Archived