a friends sketches

Prae1Boston

just some of my friends shit. he doesnt have a scanner or anything so im posting it for him.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3cc01b3127cce843e0a586b700000001610'> http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3cc01b3127cce843e0a2fea370000001610'> bic pen freestylehttp://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3cc01b3127cce843e0a2dea350000001610'> http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3cc01b3127cce843e0fa62b140000001610'> that last one is kinda blurry, im going to see if i can get a better picture and post it later.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wow, after looking at the sketches of the people who were criticizing my friends work, i have come to the conclusion that you dont know what youre talking about, or you have absolutely no right to judge his stuff. onesecondsimple telling him he needs more letter structure. look at your shit man? its not nearly as good as his. kise, you saying overall apperance b-, letter structure c-? lol man, youre really not one to judge. for you, would say....overall apperance, c, letter structure, c. nighttagger, you are just a toy, nothing else to it. i guess if your gonna comment on his shit, post your shit for comparisson. then we can see if your talking out your ass or not.

Originally posted by wonkarock

kise, you saying overall apperance b-, letter structure c-? lol man, youre really not one to judge. for you, would say....overall apperance, c, letter structure, c.

uh, ok man wanna battle then? on a wall not paper, or i'll battle your little friend any word, anytime, dont come in here posting somones sketches and not expecting to get feedback, im just being honest and youre get defensive, over your friends work, and enter is right he needs to work on structure, and because enter might not be that good doesnt mean he cant tell this.... so hit me back to battle unless you scurred :chicken:

Originally posted by KiSe

uh, ok man wanna battle then? on a wall not paper, or i'll battle your little friend any word, anytime, dont come in here posting somones sketches and not expecting to get feedback, im just being honest and youre get defensive, over your friends work, and enter is right he needs to work on structure, and because enter might not be that good doesnt mean he cant tell this.... so hit me back to battle unless you scurred :chicken:

how would you suggest battling with paint? just posting flix?

edit: if so, he's down.

Originally posted by wonkarock

then why the fuck do it. if you dont care about it, other people surely wont. the simple solution is just to stop then! everyone's happy!

htis is the solution here. and also, kise has much skills, so i would suggest that you not try to disregard his advice completely, and i may not be this good, but i know what structure is, and i know when some has none, just work on it, dont get pisssed, and get the dick out ya ass

Originally posted by onesecondple

htis is the solution here. and also, kise has much skills, so i would suggest that you not try to disregard his advice completely, and i may not be this good, but i know what structure is, and i know when some has none, just work on it, dont get pisssed, and get the dick out ya ass

:)