Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

A few words on life and death.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Knim_One, Jun 19, 2006.

1. Knim_One

Knim_One Senior Member

Death is a dish best served cold. I hit a dog on my way home tonight. Sat around for 30 minutes on the side of the highway just comin to terms with it. Gotta feel for the family that owned him.

Shit like that makes me feel so odd. I hope he didnt belong to a young person, but I know when my dog was killed by a car it really struck me hard. This is the first living thing I have taken life from directly. RIP DOG.

2. makeithappennn

makeithappennn Elite Member

3. D0WN

D0WN Member

rest in peace

4. madsencarl

madsencarl Senior Member

i had a dream about reincarnation last night. where i got reincarnated. sounds cool.
    so hopefully the dog will come back as a better dog. or a snoop dogg.

5. LIVERWURST*

LIVERWURST* Elite Member

At my fathers day bar-b-q (my dad was not invited) tonight which I held at the house I'm sitting, which is huge and awesome, which is my best friends parents house, and his wifes dad just died...keeping up?...my friends step-sister invited her fathers ashes to dinner. I ate a huge steak and drank a cocktail sitting next to an urn today...than she lost the urn some where on the property which is huge...I'm going to go make a drink, go urn hunting, and poor a little liquor for the old pervert Bill once I find it.

6. De sign

De sign Senior Member

i seen a woman die. real close too...
    made me value life a little more.
    im told by 25 its gona have some psychological effect.

bah to that.

live slow die old.

7. Knim_One

Knim_One Senior Member

live fast know sooner.

8. madsencarl

madsencarl Senior Member

i wonder what happens when you die...

9. Minty

Minty Junior Member

when i was little i always used to think about what happend when you die, like you can only see black but your still thinking and shit, i duno still gets you thinking every now and then. ive never been close to seeing anything or anyone dying other then a spider but a mate of mines sister has seen her best friend get hit by a train, and the train dragged her 50 metres down the tracks ripping her to shread under the wheel, and not long ago she saw a man have a car accident and a metal pole went through his chest, and shes fine? fuck i would be traumatized for life.

10. Schnitzel

Schnitzel Dirty Dozen Crew

watched old lady die at a nursing home I worked at and she looked so peaceful she just wound down like a clock it was kinda sad but she was sick and old so it wasn't so bad. what sucked is two days later there was a bus parked diagonal around the corner of this really ddogy intersection. as i crosesed the road i saw the driver with his face completely grey crying in his seat and behind the bus was two parents holding hands with what was once their kid who'd just let go of their hand for a second the ambulance was flying down the street and his sister was crying oh man it was fucked..next day walking to work flowers tied up on the pole for the lights.

that was a wierd week.

11. Flavicon

Flavicon Senior Member

I hit a cat once, and i was all pissed off and felt bad, but then i thought hell i eat cows and chickens everyday and they're slaughtered in much more painful ways. So strange how people discriminate like that.

Speceism

12. shitting

shitting Veteran Member

It was just a dog, dont be so soppy. we all gotta die sometime

13. bokals..

bokals.. Senior Member

to die is hella scary..... i think about it often, and am pretty lucky i haven't known anyone thats really close die or seen death in all it's glory....
    i end up thinking what the next step will be....
    the ultimate judging by our allmighty?....
    the soul, traveling through the air still in playback of what had just occurred...
    does the soul hurt?...
    is reincarnation really a reality?.... if so.. would the life we lived affect our future... life?...
    or is heaven or hell the ultimate destiny for when we all leave this earth...

when is hell gonna overflow?...
    or perhaps it has, earlier this month!?!.....

14. Death is not scary just a part of life.

You cant stop it, so just enjoy your life while your still here.

15. Minty

Minty Junior Member

what if we are already in heaven,now ?