A Few Streaks

fr8rokr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Merdle
Originally posted by T.T Boy

nice post.

any story behind the colossus streak with the others on that dumpster?

it doesent look all that real to me, but if you had any info it would be appreciated.

What doesn't look real. They got together one nght and streaked a dumpster..kinda looks like it could be loops to me.

Guest railroadjerk

peep the solo artist doing something *kinda* different...a lot of props to that guy. he got me doing what im doing now...

thanks for everything, dude. if hes on here.

Guest 5th wheel

man i love streaks...you had all the good ones too....colossus did some streaks under some bridges in a yard here in kc....dated 98...it was radical.....good post....we need more like this

Guest railroadjerk
Originally posted by 5th wheel

man i love streaks...you had all the good ones too....colossus did some streaks under some bridges in a yard here in kc....dated 98...it was radical.....good post....we need more like this

hey can you email me? im kinda interested in seeing those...

freightfetish@hotmail.com

Originally posted by T.T Boy

i didnt think colossus hopped anymore. thats why it seemed fishy. and the bottom didnt really look like his style. maybe ill ask the man himself.

yea, he still hops.

at least he was hoppin through my yard earlier this month.

like i said in my spotted post for it, he hit 5 tankers and a coil car all linked together, that all had his character and said "colosus of roads, memphis tn, 3.8.02". the last of the tankers had a solo artist character.

i dont know if they hop together, but theyre probably my favorite two to catch.

when i saw these and realized they had been done that night (3.8.02), i looked to the end of that line, about half a mile down and saw someone climbed on the side of a car, doing something.

it could have been a worker, but i think it was mr colosus.

i wanted to meet him, so i walked toward, but before i got halfway there, it started pouring its ass off raining.

it was "my most memorable moment in writing".

peace.

i caught that exact katch moniker before... nice.. and i also like that toaster one too ... haha and "evor" <---- where do u guys get the dead animals from ?? do you save em or just use what you find that day???

Archived