a few sketches

Stats-KC-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I only really have 2 comments.

1. Tats cru. NYC what the fuck are you thinking.

and

2. Why is it that Virs is always asking for someone to trade sketches with him, or requesting certain people contact him because he has a question for them. In the begining i guess it was alright but if i were you people i would definatly Beware.

Originally posted by mr.VIRS

dude you idiot i m aq writer from israel it is imposibble for me to be a pig ask eak ask hecz ask who ever you want dont start wriots on me for nothing i just want as much sketchs as i can for me to paste in my passaround!

dude you need to go paint and get off the internet...............

for real...............fuck a passaround book!

Originally posted by mr.VIRS

dude you idiot i m aq writer from israel it is imposibble for me to be a pig ask eak ask hecz ask who ever you want dont start wriots on me for nothing i just want as much sketchs as i can for me to paste in my passaround!

i dont suspect you of being a cop, just a kid with too large of a curiousity. and as the kid above me stated, you should paint more. What happens to you if you get caught painting out there?

Originally posted by RedneckRmblr

I only really have 2 comments.

1. Tats cru. NYC what the fuck are you thinking.

and

2. Why is it that Virs is always asking for someone to trade sketches with him, or requesting certain people contact him because he has a question for them. In the begining i guess it was alright but if i were you people i would definatly Beware.

wait until you get to know the forum before you open your mouth about the other users. ;o)

hey tats

(oops)

thanx for all those who know me and understant y m i asking so much sketches its fucking expensive for me to send the book to every cat i want ... (got to meny ppl to send it to )

to answer the qustion : yes they only take your caps and cans and thats in the worst case in a good case they just keep on driving or never respond to the call ...

tats again go to the thread called "outlines " in paper chase firs or second page you can fin a sketch of mine there

or just e mail me didicapoeira@walla.co.il

Virs, this time the "fuck everyone else" attitude doesn't apply man. Like people have been saying TATS - nyc cru. it's like me going out and writing Cope2 or T-Kid .

but who cares cos he already says he doesn't write it.

And if that's all they do if you're paintin in israel then get out there and paint! I realise good paint may be hard to come buy, but who cares, Montana and Molotows haven't always been around just for our benefit.

Anyway, Mr Aerosol, i like your shit, let's see more.

Some advise

OK. First I dont think you shouldn't worry too much about changing our name. Sometimes it's needed and most of the time I'll agree that a change is a good idea, I know change can be scary. Now then, style. I like what you got going, but I am really distracted by things like arrows, hooks, bars, and other little things. Most of the time it's not bad and looks sweet because of where they are placed and how they add yet dont take away from blah blah blah. BUT, I noticed some of your bars and arrows dont come from anywhere, they are just there and that makes me feel like you're just trying to fill space. If your gonna add things try and make them come of the letter and make sure when you look at it that it makes sense not just portruding where you need it to be, let the letter structure do the work.

I think thats enough for right now.

SKab.UE

Originally posted by shor

wait until you get to know the forum before you open your mouth about the other users. ;o)

you truly have no idea how long i have been around. remember when the board was a different color? or when there were only like 5 posts a day? when the image section wasnt 4 sections but 1? and long before they were split. and I was here long before then. but enough about whos been an internet looser for longer.

I agree with bloodklot on the letters, gonna have to disagree on the name. TATS crew are sure enough legends. But as long as dude doesnt really write it then thats fine i supose. sketches look fine, letters could be stronger, but couldnt everybodys?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived