a few sketches by krie tws

Guest krie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Ser3adc

i kinda like the first one...work with that style for a while till u develope some more complex stuff...just keep it simple and you'll get better.

Guest CRone
Originally posted by Ser3adc

i kinda like the first one...work with that style for a while till u develope some more complex stuff...just keep it simple and you'll get better.

word is james bond

Originally posted by Media OEC

JUST KILL YOUR DAMN SELF

least im brave enuff to post some stuff, have u posted anything ? and also im sure alot of other ppl havent posted anything they can do, wen they sit on here, going "that sucks" "toy" etc. wen in reality, have they made any attempts at all to get there shit up on the board, to see wut others think of their shit ? or are they too scared to receive these comments of "that sucks" "toy cunt" etc.

not saying that its u media,

but those comments just led me to say it

in general about

who do say

"wak"

wen they them selfs are prolly jsut torking it up to make them sound like good writers

in which they havent posted anything up cuz they worried about critizsism ?

Originally posted by Media OEC

JUST KILL YOUR DAMN SELF

can i assist u in the suicide??...um...its not exactly something i wanna see on a wall near me cause i'll be tempted to go over with a throw-up...but i can only say the first one is almost proper...the rest looks like str8 diahrreah...its a good thing the camera wasn't focused...i guess u can say that the camera was out of focus, thats why the all look wack......:cool:

Guest THEdude
Originally posted by Arson Oner

can i assist u in the suicide??...um...its not exactly something i wanna see on a wall near me cause i'll be tempted to go over with a throw-up...but i can only say the first one is almost proper...the rest looks like str8 diahrreah...its a good thing the camera wasn't focused...i guess u can say that the camera was out of focus, thats why the all look wack......:cool:

why do you always say you'll go over it with throw ups???

:confused:

Originally posted by THEdude

why do you always say you'll go over it with throw ups???

:confused:

because throw ups are quick and dirty...it's more disrespectful than going over it with something better looking

Originally posted by hyrax

because throw ups are quick and dirty...it's more disrespectful than going over it with something better looking

hey DUDE.......what were u saying???...what was the question???...thank u Hyrax...i knew i can count on someone to answer such a ridiculous question made by a "graffiti Writer".......:lol:

as i go through these threads based on sketches in peoples black books, i see that there is an over excessive amount of negative criticism, i think that if you are trying to get you own style, you should post what you think is good work... although constructive critisim is a good thing to base you skill on, take in the feedback that you wish to... basically, it does not matter what other people think about you shit, aslong as it works for you

hahaha true

TWS isnt a crew we put up

its just a little joke thing me n my mates have

my mate is always saying That Was Sick wen something cool happens

just a lil joke between us boys.

Archived