Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

a few sketches by krie tws

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by krie, Aug 6, 2002.

1. krie

krie Guest

heres just a few things i did..
    http://www.freewebhost.biz/kries/images/kry%20sketch%202.jpg'>
    [img]http://www.freewebhost.biz/kries/images/krie%20sketch.JPG'>
    [img]http://www.freewebhost.biz/kries/images/krie%20sketch%202.JPG'>
    [img]http://www.freewebhost.biz/kries/images/erin%20sketch.JPG'>

?????

2. krie

krie Guest

any tips or pointers?

3. the thyme

the thyme Member

tip-keep drawing and post in like a year cause those arent any good
    pointer- ^^^^^ ^^ ^^^ ^ ^^ ^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^ ^^

4. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

honestly....
    stick to the style of the first one cauz the rest look shitty... if you keep workin at it, you will add more of your style to it... right now it just looks like a graffiti font... boaring!

5. OsCaR306

OsCaR306 Member

first and second ones arent that bad. rest is kinda blah.. ull get it evetually tho. i know i still havent

6. Ser3adc

Ser3adc Guest

i kinda like the first one...work with that style for a while till u develope some more complex stuff...just keep it simple and you'll get better.

7. CRone

CRone Guest

word is james bond

8. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I like that second one, it's dope.....

9. krie

krie Guest

thanks :) i thort the the first and the last ones were the best i did on this post..

10. Media OEC

Media OEC Guest

JUST KILL YOUR DAMN SELF

11. krie

krie Guest

least im brave enuff to post some stuff, have u posted anything ? and also im sure alot of other ppl havent posted anything they can do, wen they sit on here, going "that sucks" "toy" etc. wen in reality, have they made any attempts at all to get there shit up on the board, to see wut others think of their shit ? or are they too scared to receive these comments of "that sucks" "toy cunt" etc.

12. krie

krie Guest

not saying that its u media,
    but those comments just led me to say it
    in general about
    who do say
    "wak"
    wen they them selfs are prolly jsut torking it up to make them sound like good writers
    in which they havent posted anything up cuz they worried about critizsism ?

13. Arson.85.ATG

Arson.85.ATG New Jack

can i assist u in the suicide??...um...its not exactly something i wanna see on a wall near me cause i'll be tempted to go over with a throw-up...but i can only say the first one is almost proper...the rest looks like str8 diahrreah...its a good thing the camera wasn't focused...i guess u can say that the camera was out of focus, thats why the all look wack......:cool:

14. THEdude

THEdude Guest

why do you always say you'll go over it with throw ups???
    :confused:

15. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member