A few old ones from SF.. and more.

Fuxus

Does anyone have the Twist ART21 episode from PBS on tape?

twist03.jpg

Anybody have some more pictures of Tabue?

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/5662/tabuelts.jpg'>

This one is great, I am bummed that I took a crappy shot of it

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/5662/sopefelonespo.jpg'>

Sake REM up in the parking lot of McDonalds, downtown LA

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/5662/sakerem.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Jerk182

CIRCUS WINS.

yes.

circus always wins. always did something creative. most of all, maybe one of the few US writers in the 90s that actually had some content.. ? woah. content.

though ive always been a fan in the big message written in wildstyle letters, that shits real creative, and very effective. so many people can read it.

anyone got more circus, especially freights ?

I have only seen two things by Circus, and until right now I didn't even know what he wrote. I knew he was CBS and one of the Shapeshifters, but that was about it. Circus freights huh? That would be cool to see. That is a pretty cool thing, to be known more for your style and content, than for what word you write repetitively. Certainly there is more to this phenomenon called graffiti than just letters.

By the way, the Shapeshifters are good too! They are kinda the rap version of that piece, with more to say than BLING BLING, MY NUTS!

agreed, content is good.

Originally posted by Fuxus

I have only seen two things by Circus, and until right now I didn't even know what he wrote. I knew he was CBS and one of the Shapeshifters, but that was about it. Circus freights huh? That would be cool to see. That is a pretty cool thing, to be known more for your style and content, than for what word you write repetitively. Certainly there is more to this phenomenon called graffiti than just letters.

By the way, the Shapeshifters are good too! They are kinda the rap version of that piece, with more to say than BLING BLING, MY NUTS!

agreed, content is good.

i caught a few trains back in 95 and 96... one was the ufo CBS train, w/ mek.. also a pretty tight piece with a knight looking character holding a sword, one of a piece made of bones, and a fatcap outline of a cow... i think maybe there was one more that i saw that i cant remember. some have been published here and there...

he had a dope piece in an issue of skills <the one with the rem/jen krt interview - 94 i think> of a devil blowing fire, the letters were made of the devils tail..... standing on a bunch of skeletons <one of which was superman > ... very fresh... had to give it up to the robot fighting the caveman at paint louis 2000 also. and that jesus product with the stained glass fillin. anyone got flix ?

bump for crazy ass color schemes.

• 5 years later...

Archived