a few nsf trains from this week

niseNSF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Graff Jesus

just before someone else says it...SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION! ok had to get that out of the way. nice lookin colors on that reke piece. go reke go.

wish i had a solid cold layup.

Originally posted by ZedIsDed

that solid gold is just fuckin nasty!!! in a good way that is.

that would be a solid cold (i dont care, not bitching, whatever) but anyway that reminded me i've always been wanting to see flicks of actual solid Gold trains painted ? ive only seen one in my life and it was years ago, and i think i was high as hell back then most of the time, so maybe they dont even exist, but if memory serves me correct it was orange or yellow instead of white right ?.... and i dont read every single thread, so im sure its been covered already, but a few people have told me all the solid colds are being repainted or scrapped or something ? ..

yer right. those are solid colds. my bad. i believe i got to paint a couple of solid golds back in the early 90s. ill have to look at my fliks, to verify that.

the solid golds (the ones i saw at least) the logo was written in black instead of blue, but still on the eggshell white cars. they also had some that said "real cold" just like the solid cold or solid gold logo. pretty sure i got at least one of them too. but the solid gold orange cars really make me curious. for some reason ive seen those somewhere. maybe in a flik. i think it was a tlt or rtm car. but like you said my memory aint what it used to be for obvious reasons.

Guest HELEX

i caught that fyst and reke about a yr ago on the coast of caliAll the upfe's i catch usually roll back here in about a yr.Its kind of weird how the upfe's move around.If anybody wants to trade flicks or find a flick of a upfe hit me up, i have a collection of thousands of upfe's and lookin to trade!

;) ;) ;)

first: ive posted my own flix before, so i do support self promotion...but theres no trains by me on this thread. regardless, i dont have a problem with posting my own shit sometimes because it lets people know who saying what. i really cant stand cats that talk mad shit beyond anonymity...this way, every one knows who i am when im talking shit.

chester: yo, come to philly again, bro....i wanna visit VA again soon (i talked to dick about it..but that was liek amonth ago)... im trying to while out and shit in a sauna again! we got a nice amount of solid colds in philly back before our really good yard got fenced in and cut off...theyre nice trains.. theyre yellowish when new..the one i posted here is just ancient.

UPFES rock!

and finally, this solid cold is a fresh train, cause it looks like a short line (ARMH) bought the old car, but left the solid cold logo on there for the hell of it....fresh.

Guest JIB37

I actually didn't like the colors on the REKE piece up top. But he is super-dope, and mad up on the fr8s. The silver is dope, his letters are clean and solid.

I saw this in BK and just had to flick it even though it was at night and what not... SUPER ILL! I don't know about the other one on the left.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00223081f00000005.jpg'>

...i see solid cold's runnin pretty often, well maybe not pretty often, but often enough that i don't spaz out when i see them, so no they haven't all been repainted, which seems blatantly obvious by the flicks on this post...and yes, how can you hate on reke?...i mean seriously what is there to hate?

Guest DatzwhutzuP

nise comin back to va?

yo bro.......email me...... u should come down to va...........just get in touch wit me................ill explain somedetails there ok bro.

Re: nise comin back to va?

Originally posted by DatzwhutzuP

yo bro.......email me...... u should come down to va...........just get in touch wit me................ill explain somedetails there ok bro.

im gonna try and bring demo down to paint some trains....tell him to give ya my email..ill holer at ya.

Guest mikro137

OHMYGOD that is about one of the freshest solids ever...

niser , ps: spaed came out of a local convienece store (remeber , the kids own the city...) screaming and yelling and skating last night. bout near scared the crap outta me and bze. i was amused.

Guest ASTISM

Yo nice stuff...good to see the NSF clan getting busy. That solid cold definetley rocking…

Nasty Style Fanatix

Cheerleaderism you should hollar at me

I want to see what your deal is these days...

one

PS that new NORE beat by the Neptunes is off the frickin' desert cart!!!

Originally posted by ASTISM

Yo nice stuff...good to see the NSF clan getting busy. That solid cold definetley rocking…

Nasty Style Fanatix

Cheerleaderism you should hollar at me

I want to see what your deal is these days...

one

PS that new NORE beat by the Neptunes is off the frickin' desert cart!!!

ast: we should connect up to paint or something..i wanna visit some people to paint up there ...we should hook up...if you dont remember my email, say something on here and ill make sure you get it. and my favorite line of that nore track: we at the white boy club, whylin out at the bar/and they like HAY NOW!!!YOURE A ROCKSTAR!!!

its nothin

chester copperpot...my bad...i wrote the wrong name..that was directed to FOX MULDER...i crossed wires by accident..i think we do have some mutual friends though.....one of your boys who lives in ny now trades flicks with me....but my bad about that...its hard to keep track of a zillion fake names...its already that i know people by tags, and then on here, its likee another layer of obscurity. my bad

Archived