A Few Educated Words

TheGarbageMan

Alot of people probably do not know what these countries that supposedly house bin Laden and his groups even look like on a map, or how they work politically. Im from Jerz, and i was in school watching the whole thing out the window. It was much different then on TV...it was real, too real. Scary. F-16s flying over head much later. RIP too all that have passed away or lossed loved ones. Now to the politics...

Palestine is not a country. Palestine is a group of countries together. I know that one of them, Israel, is our ally and we have been fighting for their freedom for a while. This is the reason that Usama bin Laden has launched terrorist attacks on us before. We still dont know the reason this time. Bin Laden is not from Palestine although Lebanon and Syria which are in Palestine supposedly have "connections" somehow too him. He is believed to be from Afghanistan or Pakistan which are fighting against Israel to own the holy land, as parts of Palestine are fighting to gain control over Israel's land (even thought Israel is in Palestine) also. We have always had good relations with Yasir Arafat who is the prime minister of Palestine. If anything is going to happen, which I think it must for sake of the future, then it must be thought out well. We must know for CERTAIN who did this.

This whole attack against our freedom and our people is not just bin Laden. He had many people fund this operation, and undoubtedly, some country's government knew about this. Currently some country is housing him. Until we know who, we cannot take action. As Seeking thinks, there should be peace. See, I go to a Catholic school where we are taught this. What would happen if we did keep peace, though? Will something like this happen again? I would deffinitely say so. Many Arabic countries have brainwashed their children and people, and they are raised to hate America. They are born into that kind of society. If something does not happen, bin Laden will strike again. It is not over. Just now as im typing this long ass shit I hear on TV theres a bomb threat at the Empire State building, but then 30 sec later its a False alarm. This just proves, that even after something like this, we can still leak. What really pissed me off though was that right here in Jerz, people were celebrating in Patterson. Freedom of speech, or a crewd disrespect for our nation that should be punished? (they got the shit beaten out of them) I have thought this over well and these are my final thoughts (sorry its so damn long).....If there is water leaking through youre ceiling and youre sitting on the couch watching TV, what do you do? Youll move over. Yea the problem is still there, but temporarily, its not affecting you. But, if you do not fix this problem, eventually, the cieling will collapse. Now think about what happened after 1993 when the first bomb went off, and the terrorist attacks even before that. What did we do? We moved over on the couch. After today, we will rebuild our cieling. We will build it stronger then ever. New Yorkers and the Tri state, and the United States will come back. We will come back as a nation and support the walls. We will build new pipes, new cielings, and a new house. We will build a newer, stronger nation. This cowardly act against our country will only make us stronger. As we all saw on TV, and as I wittnessed first hand, and listened to the local radio stations, I noticed that by today, things are getting better. Not in a sense that people are coming out alive, but that we are overcoming this. Our nation is a nation of one. Forget beef with youre neighboor or anyone else. Try to help. Let this be an example. Let this be exaclty what the terrorists do not want. Let us come together, and as a nation become the America that is the greatest country in the world. thank you for those who read this, if youre from our area, you know what im talkin about

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you put it perfectly and it was well thought out, but how do you think we should fix the cieling? i dont think violence would help. they are fucking with the us because there a threat,if the us wasnt a threat maybe the problems would be half better.canada isnt a threat,but we still help out in problemed countries,w/ minimal backlash.

Guest Remy Martin

i grew up in the land that bin laden is from..for ten years on a millitary base where we would get phone calls telling us its not safe to go shopping..my school had armed gaurds and a military base on it...

the middle east is gone and been through this since the 60s..terrorists have destroyed a couple of buildings. a awfull loss of innocent of life it is. however, this is every day biz in the middle east..

me and my parents always knew this was coming one day...i know the hesitation of flying world wide as a american in the 80s when hijackings and terrorsist attacks were a common threat.

ITS ALL BAD.

we lost innocent lives..personally i harbor no ill will...tragedy is the human way. i feel for the familys that have lost loved ones for nothing they personally did.

but i feel in reality, reality caught up with the united states of america. our political system does not serve the will of its people. i feel the goverment of this country is as guilty as the terrorists.

for years the goverment denied terrorists respect..the united states does not negotiate with terrorists...so what now?

should we negotiate or fight a holy war?

fuck if i know..i have problems with the world so i paint shit...i am a pacifist.

this is all bad...how long if we engage war till someone gets a nuke????

its all bad..

PLEASE NO MORE WAR>>>>>>

personally i think we should just assinate the people responsible..not make a big deal and lead the way twoards a world wide cease fire...a call for world peace..

i grew up in the middle east..the middle east is hell if your in the wrong place..what happened yesterday has happened to peoples countrys every day for years upon years..with no logical motivation behind it..

fuck revenge...

we need to step up and put a stop to the biast politics and situations that caused this shit..

Guest Remy Martin

and somehow my cousin who works on the 85th floor of one of the towers called in sick for the first time in 2 and a half years...

god is a power to be reckoned with.

the most powerfull nation of the world was brought to its knees in a matter of hours with maybe a thousand people and some small knives....

to quote Xzibit...

"when people have no hope past the age of 30, thats when things get dangerous"...

Originally posted by TheGarbageMan:

As Seeking thinks, there should be peace.

no seeking thinks those responsible should have been delt with years before, but that now we shouldnt kill innocent people just because were mad. how people keep twisting that into me being a tree hugger i dont understand. i own guns for christ sake. alot of them. i dont hug trees.

Guest Remy Martin

its all bad...

NO MORE WAR!!

my best friend was palestinien...

i know the horrors of Beruit, the Gaza Strip..Iran and Iraq...i moved to this country because of war.

its all bad..when will humans fucking learn.

its all bad.

we have lost probably 40 THOUSAND innocent lives due to the holy war declared on us by a threat we ignored.

its all bad..

its all bad..

its all bad..

yea i know what you mean its been going on for years...but this is the US, no one does this to us. We were not raised in a land were war for a stupid reason is ok. Terrorism is like a low blow. It happened to people going to work. The terrorists were wrong, just as Bush said. They are not going to get what they want...

Guest Remy Martin

after reading my responses i feel foolish.

im safe my familys safe...

my friends are safe...

people in new york are destroyed.

this just all sucks..

fuck my point of veiw.

fuck all this shit.

damn if i was in manhattan...id be fucking tripping.

i dont know...disregard above comments..

this whole scenerio sucks.

blechk.

yeah yeah yeah we are the fucking usa...nobody does this to us...bleah bleah bleah...

afghanistan is shady..fucking kill em.

we had their back and prolly hooked up bin laden in the 80s.

nahh i dont know.

and thats my educated words...after reality set in a bit more..i have no grounds to have a opinion..this whole thing is crazy...

but..who knows maybe if we would of negotiated with the terrorists in the 80s in this wouldnt of happened...

i just hope the solution goes beyond bombing you know...i want to see shit get settled..they got our fucking attention which i think is what they wanted..we can longer ignore them and say we dont tolerate them..we have to deal with them head on. so why not solve some shit. i belive the united states should settle the fucking palestinien israli conflict..that would ultimitly bring peace in the middle east and unite the region..get israel off the hook as well as let the palestinien people build..and settle shit...you know..we had israels back for how long and where did it get us..enough allready..we are the world policeman..a role chosen by our goverment so step up and play the fucking part allready..

fuck if i know.

this sucks

Of course, I certainly do not condone the crimes these miserable people brought upon the USA though I do hope the Americans will re visit their foreign policies and levels of intervention in other countries.

Now that the Americans have been targeted by such heinous crimes within their own borders their president is calling for a "world wide coalition against terrorism" as if other innocents in different parts of the world did not matter before American shores were assaulted.

While many countries have been attempting to contain their own terrrorist threats/assaults the Americans were busy urging restraint, diplomacy and talks in the face of death. Yet, the prevailing mood among the majority of Americans is to "strike quick and hard." I can hardly being to believe Bush's "hammer of vengeance" will solve any future threats to territorial integrity and the death of innocent lives.

If in fact Osama bin Laden is behind this rest assured the American public will know the full extent of their own government's support of his actions. Indeed, this man and his cells operating from the middle east were fully trained and equipped by the Americans during the '80s fighting the Soviets. bin Laden is a wealthy man with an estimated $300 million [u.S.] fortune - he will have many places to hide and a great number of resources at his disposal. The American "hammer of vengeance" will certainly cause the deaths of more innocents while bin Laden enjoys reading his Koran with hash pipe in hand.

This is a beast created by the American Government and the terror has only come home to roost.

Guest Remy Martin

word up bigpoppak.

the united states involved itself in these politics.

the united states needs to call for world peace.

more americans will die. BELIVE THAT>

these people will fight a war for decades..this war specifically has been fought for two...the first major victory for the Jihad...

we lost a lot of people but a fraction of our population.

i think the people of america should sue the goverment for letting this happen and propose a world wide peace summit.

i know the details of why this happened.

the united states is a country comprised of european decendents who rule a land stolen with pure blood shed..the native americans of this country have lost far more.

i could go on but i wont....

im just rambling..my work is offering free counseling for the employees.

this sucks.

Archived