Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

a discusion about graf i overheard ina restaurant

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by LethalWeapon, Mar 12, 2006.

1. LethalWeapon

LethalWeapon New Jack

i was in bull weevil the other day with my girl and overheard two guys behing me talking about graffiti. one guy was ssaying how his worktruck got hit up on while he was away from it and he had to clean it. he went on for like five minutes just talking about how he was trying to get it off and the people he asked. it was a drippy mop tag i guess... but anyways i was trying so hard not to crack up while im listening to this. and the guy whos sitting across from him was trying to convince him to just take it back to the base or whatever and one of the mechanics would fix it or something.then he was like " if i wouldve caught that litte S*** i wouldve bashed his face in" but it was funny cuz they are both like old fat whale like truck drivers and didnt look like they could muster up the energy to swing thier oafy arms.

but anyways i thought someone might find this situation as funny as i did...

2. Gunm

Gunm Banned

you'd be suprised at how fat people can move with a quickness when they want to

and your story wasn't very funny..............at all

3. po it up

po it up Member

"bull weevil" got a little chuckle...but thats about it.

4. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

sip sip sippin on some sizzurp

5. KiLL Or DiE

KiLL Or DiE Senior Member

Lens is right...Them fat niggas aint fast but they one hitter quitters..get socked one time and you is out... :beat:

What was funny is that you made yourself sound like you were giggling like a lil bitch..

6. Gunm

Gunm Banned

[​IMG]

7. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i'm gonna do a drippy mop tag on your car then giggle like a girl when you complain about it.

8. ralf deyga

ralf deyga Senior Member

once while being questioned.. i was asked.."how would u like it if somone painted graffiti on your house"

9. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

that's why i dont write on peoples houses/cars, etc. if a cop asked me 'how would you like it if someone wrote on your abandoned building, or under your bridge, or on your train' i'd say 'well mr officer, on a scale of 1 to 10, how toy was it?'

10. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

Yes, these trucks are where these guys live something like 90% of the time of their trucker lives, There are certain things you do not paint, and generally, thats one. I love how you edited "shit" in your paragraph like the mods would ground you