a demon that shits in your mouth when you sleep

Dick Quickwood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Jackson@Sep 22 2005, 09:05 AM

Apparently on average one eats about 8 spiders while asleep in a lifetime. They just crawl in and you chomp em down like a reflex.

AAARRRGH, thats nasty, not so much the spiders , but I just realized I don't see many spiders in my house, but what I do see a lot of are these nasty big behind cockroaches. I think If one of them crawled in my mouth when I was sleeping I would wake up swinging....

AmericanRX.GIF

^ yes it does..

there is an italian resteront in my town that has an all you can eat pasta night..you get three choises of sauce, marinara,garlic and olive oil parmisian.

one time i ate 4 bowls of just garlic..and LORD..my mouth was a pit of garlic hell..my FARTS were garlic ass..my room just stank of garlic for a week..

but mostly my breath..even after i brushed and mouthwashed..it lasted for like 4 days.

Originally posted by ARCEL@Sep 22 2005, 02:22 AM

i just realized that sometimes bad breath is caused by a demon that shits inside your mouth when you are sleeping

your way off base here, it's the elves with the shitty boots they treck through your mouth with shitty boots on and steal your weed wile you sleep and poke holes in your condoms